PROMO 01

"Aryan..."

Imlie woke up from her sleep, confused and sweating profusely.

"Imlie? What happened gudia?" Meethi came running from outside.

Imle couldn't comprehend her surroundings. Only a moment before she was with Aryan, her husband. But now?

"Amma, where is ABP?"

"ABP? Who ABP?"

"Amma, my husband Aryan Singh Rathore?"

"Imlie what are you talking about?"

Her grandmother who just came inside the room raised her eyebrows, "This girl, Meethi get her to marry immediately. Why let her study when she is dreaming about her non-existent husband?"

"Non-existent?"

"Imlie gudiya get ready for school. You have had some bad dreams I think..." Meethi said with a sigh.

Imlie looked at her hands and her face. No, she indeed know this Imlie, but why is she here? The Imlie who is eighteen years old?

Her life with her husband Aryan? Her life as the daughter-in-law of Rathore lineage? Her identity as someone who holds a strong position in the journalism field. Her bad past as the wife of Aditya Kumar Tripathi?

Were all of these a lie?

She could hear the last word of Aryan being a loan, she remembers how he indebted her with his kindness as well as love. Her 'Akkarbagga'?

But now she has nothing left or she is back to square one?

Imlie couldn't help but see herself in the mirror and exclaim, "Am I a regressor who traveled back in time?"

- LEAN ON ME

Yours Mimi(❁'◡'❁)