PROMO 12

As Imlie walked up to the entrance of her College she saw Aryan sitting inside his car, she was late and Aryan was the punctual guy who arrived at the time he was supposed to. She cursed Niti under her breath, if she hadn't indulged her in the fight she wouldn't have been late for half an hour. She knocked on the car's door glass, Aryan turned around his face and looked at her. He was wearing his Gucci glasses and as he slid down the car's glasses a strong smell hit her nostrils.

'What is this smell? It's not his regular cologne' thought Imlie as she knew Aryan always liked only one cologne and he used to use it on a daily basis.

She hadn't noticed his smell till now and the day she hugged him as Khatti she could smell his body rather than his everyday cologne. Every time they met his cologne had worn off and today she noticed it for the first time.

"You are late"
"Do you wear this cologne everyday?"

They both spoke at the same time. He looked at her utterly shocked, her face was near his but he couldn't hear any inner voice of hers.

'Isn't she nervous at all? Why couldn't I hear her worries of how she looks or is her dress okay which I normally hear in other girls?' thought Aryan.

'Is something on my face? Maybe I shouldn't have asked the question about cologne. Imlie you idiot! Who asks such creepy questions at the start of a date?' thought Imlie as he was looking at her blankly.

"Aha...Sorry ABP, I am hungry as I still haven't eaten my breakfast. Can we go to a Café?" said Imlie and ran towards the other door.

Imlie sat inside the car and tied her seat belt. He looked at her and asked, "Which Café would you like to go for breakfast?"
Aryan was absolutely confused as he couldn't hear any thoughts of confusion from her but it was visible on her face.

"The place which has the best scones, cream and jam" replied Imlie.

Aryan started his car and stopped again. He exclaimed, "Wait! That food..."

"Today is our 'Cheat Day' Mr. ABP. Let's gather all the calories available on this planet"

***

"Sir, I am glad that I am being able to help Bhaskar Times a little in such a hard time"
"No Aditya, I always believed that the dark phase will get over but I am extremely happy that you would also be a reason for the return of our glory."
"You flatter me Sir"
"I can't believe I am saying this when a marriage is breaking off but congratulations Aditya, now you will be out of controversy"
"I am actually more happy for Chavi, she can start her life afresh"
"Everything is good but something is really making me tensed"
"What Sir?"
"Someone bought 14% of our shares in these last few days"
"14%? That's actually a large number. Who bought it Sir? Any ideas?"
"The management section said the person stayed anonymous behind the name Miss I."
"I never thought I would hear people buying shares when a company was going down."
"That's what making our Managing Director more nervous, if Miss I buys more shares then she will end up with the top six people who holds the largest number of shares"

***

Next chapter will deal with Imlie trying to play dumb in front of Aryan but giving her best in getting rid of the assassin. Will she be able to keep her dumb image on or will expose herself  a person good with martial arts? Also Aryan's darkest past is opening up in next chapter. Get ready for all the fun. Next Thursday on LEAN ON ME: THE BEGINNING...