PROMO 02

Promo 02:

Hmm meherbaani jaate jaate mujhpe kar gaya...

The car stops at the traffic, yet Arpita doesn't stop swaying her arms with the song. Narmada smiles looking at the smiling face of her daughter. Narmada was sitting at front with her son being in the driving seat.

Guzarta saa lamha ek daaman bhar gaya...

On the right of their car was a bus. It was already 5:00 pm but sun had yet to set. Imlie who was sitting in that bus on the window side looked at her left and got dumbfounded to see Aryan in the car's driving seat of the car standing next to her bus. She couldn't move her eyes from him as tears rolled down on her cheeks.

Tera naazara mila, roshan sitaara mila...

Aryan turned to his right to see outside, his eyes felt on the girl who was staring at him from the bus window with tears in her eyes. He couldn't move his eyes from her. He felt like the world has stopped. She felt very familiar to him yet not at all. As if she was the dream of the dawn which is always said to come true but hardly comes true. He removed his sunglasses and they stared at each other. The stare was so intense that the horns and honks disappeared from the background and so all the passengers sitting on the bus window side for him; he could only see her.

Taqdeer ki kashtiyon ko kinaara mila...

Some scenes that flashed by from the coming chapter and the scene is of night time:

Kehte hai Khuda iss jahan me sabhi ke liye,

Aryan sitting on a bench in a park drenched in rain.

Kisi naa kisi ko hai banaya har kisi ke liye,

Imlie came from behind and hold an umbrella above him to cover him from the rain.

Tera milna hai uss rab ka ishara maano,

Aryan stares at Imlie reducing the distance between them as both were holding the umbrella, Aryan's hand over Imlie's.

Mujhko banaya tere jaise hi kisi ke liye...

As the rain poured heavily making every noise useless against it's roar Aryan questioned, "You... Who are you?"

Kuch to hai tujhse RAABTAA...

Kaise hum jaane, hume kya pata?

Kuch to hai tujhse RAABTA...