EPILOGUE: WIDE AWAKE

Well at last we finished this book... It was a beautiful journey for me too as an Author who returned back to the writing world after eight years. I humbly thank you to my silent readers for reading and liking the chapters, also the one who comments: Guys you give me motivation to write the next chapter actually when I lose interest and those who shares the story recommending it your acquaintances I am very grateful to all of you.

I'm wide awake
I'm wide awake
I'm wide awake
Yeah, I was in the dark
I was falling hard
With an open heart (I'm wide awake)
How did I read the stars so wrong?
(I'm wide awake)
And now it's clear to me
That everything you see
Ain't always what it seems (I'm wide awake)
Yeah, I was dreaming for so long
I wish I knew then, what I know now
Wouldn't dive in, wouldn't bow down
Gravity hurts, you made it so sweet
'Til I woke up on, on the concrete
Falling from cloud nine
Crashing from the high
I'm letting go tonight
Yeah, I'm falling from cloud nine
I'm wide awake
Not losing any sleep
I picked up every piece
And landed on my feet (I'm wide awake)
Need nothing to complete myself, no (I'm wide awake)
Yeah, I am born again
Out of the lion's den
I don't have to pretend (And it's too late)
The story's over now, the end
I wish I knew then, what I know now
Wouldn't dive in, wouldn't bow down
Gravity hurts, you made it so sweet
'Til I woke up on, on the concrete
Falling from cloud nine (It was out of the blue, I'm)
Crashing from the high
I'm letting go tonight (Yeah, I'm letting you go, I'm)
I'm falling from cloud nine (I'm wide awake)
Thunder rumbling
Castles crumbling (I'm wide awake)
I am trying to hold on (I'm wide awake)
God knows that I tried
Seeing the bright side (I'm wide awake)
I'm not blind anymore
I'm wide awake
I'm wide awakeYeah, I'm falling from cloud nine (It was out of the blue, I'm)
Crashing from the high
You know, I'm letting go tonight (Yeah, I'm letting you go, I'm)
I'm falling from cloud nine
I'm wide awake
I'm wide awake
I'm wide awake
I'm wide awake
I'm wide awake

EPILOGUE:

Rewinding Sunday on a different note but in a Chronological Order:

"Niti, what will you wear today?" asked Imlie as she was deciding the clothes for the day.
"I bought a new crop top. I want to try that" said Niti, drying her hair with a hair dryer.
"Are you sure? We need to walk a lot. What if a creep touches your flashed belly?" enquired Imlie.
"Then please beat him for me...I have the great Imlie with me" replied Niti while doing her skincare routine.
"Haha, not so funny" exclaimed Imlie as she pulled her bucket which was kept below her bed.

In hostels buckets, mug, shampoo, soaps and other personal stuff are kept in the room as the bathrooms are common for everyone. Imlie's hostel is a ten floored building where every floor has twenty four bathrooms, twelve are for secondary emergencies and twelve are for bathing purposes. Imlie left to take a bath and as she left the room Niti immediately ate her medicines which controlled her panic attacks. These days she doesn't take the medication regularly, the Doctor instructed her to find things she likes to do or something that keeps her busy. From the time she met Imlie her life has been on a route where she didn't have much time to remember her past. She stayed busy and exercise with martial arts practice has started to reduce her anxiety. From the time when she was heavily dependent on medication and her therapist was scared that she would end up in a bad mental state, now she is stable enough. She visited the Doctor yesterday when Imlie was on her date, the doctor was too surprised because the real Doctor who was treating her called him and said her case was serious. Within one week she was not only progressing but her dependency on medicines reduced drastically.