CHAPTER-12 : MYSTERY OF LOVE

Guys please pray for us and my state Assam which are having floods for the heavy rainfall from the past few days. Not just my state but also Manipur, Mizoram, Meghalaya and Tripura is also drowning for this heavy rainfall in North-East India. Please pray we see sunlight soon, we need your prayers. O.O

Oh, to see without my eyes
The first time that you kissed me
Boundless by the time I cried
I built your walls around me
White noise, what an awful sound
Fumbling by Rogue River
Feel my feet above the ground
Hand of God, deliver meOh, oh woe-oh-woah is me
The first time that you touched me
Oh, will wonders ever cease?
Blessed be the mystery of loveLord, I no longer believe
Drowned in living waters
Cursed by the love that I received
From my brother's daughter
Like Hephaestion, who died
Alexander's lover
Now my riverbed has dried
Shall I find no other?Oh, oh woe-oh-woah is me
I'm running like a plover
Now I'm prone to misery
The birthmark on your shoulder reminds meHow much sorrow can I take?
Blackbird on my shoulder
And what difference does it make
When this love is over?Shall I sleep within your bed
River of unhappiness
Hold your hands upon my head
Till I breathe my last breathOh, oh woe-oh-woah is me
The last time that you touched me
Oh, will wonders ever cease?
Blessed be the mystery of love

CHAPTER-12

Imlie climbed the outer walls of the 'Tripathi Niwas' and made her way in just like she did in the morning but this time rather than the balcony she chose the backdoor of the kitchen to go inside.
The backdoor of this house is mostly kept open in the evening as cold air blows in and keeps the temperature cool even in a place like Delhi. She went in hiding behind every nook and corner of the house. She made her way to Aditya's room and saw Chavi packing her bags. Chavi felt something sneaking in the room and took the vase which was kept on the bed table to defend herself. But as she was about to shout Imlie ran from behind the curtain and pressed her mouth tight. She calmed down after seeing Imlie.

"Imlie"
"Are you ready to leave?"
"You came to take me out from here?"
"Yes"
Chavi hugged Imlie as she shed her tears in silence.
"There is no more time to cry. Before Aditya arrives we need to leave from here"
"But how? This family may not like me but they would not go against their son's words."
"What words?"
"He said if they had the tiniest bit of humanity left they wouldn't throw me out of the house. I know the women would have got rid of me but the elderly males are good here. Even my lunch was today given to me by Aditya's father"
"It's okay, I understand they are not any evil villains from movies, they are just normal human beings who fear law and gods."
"I also think that way now after spending these few days here"
"Listen we will be leaving for Pagdandia tonight"
"Aren't I staying in College Hostel?"
"Well, Chavi you can't always hide. Also the biggest problem is Aditya's righteousness which eats up his brain sometimes"
"Righteousness?"
"Look I will try my best to stop him not to find you but he may still make his way to the police station and make a missing report of yours. Then, when police will search you the College will end up throwing you out of its hostel. At least I need to keep you safe till 12:00 am"
"I will be eighteen tonight and before that they would only consider Aditya's words because he is an adult."
"Exactly"
Chavi thought to ask about how Imlie knows Aditya's characteristics so well but skipped it as she remembered Imlie knew that he would visit Pagdandia even before his arrival. Imlie was someone who seems to know exactly what's happening and why in this world.
"Well Imlie how do we get out of here?"
"How many bags do you have?"
"Just two"
"Okay, I am going down through the balcony of this room. You throw both of your bags down, I will catch them one by one. And then just tell the Tripathis, you are feeling bored and will just take an evening walk nearby. You go out and make your way to the left, you will find a lane on the right. I will be waiting there for you."
"That's not the lane we came though"
"Yes, we will use the back way to reach the bus station"
"Okay"