PROMO 03

The village felt empty to Meethi, she asked a lady about it who was running back to her home. She informed Meethi that a group of terrorists has entered the village today morning and they had already attacked a man and now he is in village hospital. He was attacked as she said he didn't know the answer to the questions they asked. Everyone decided to stay indoors as much as possible till things don't become normal. But they have not restricted the villagers' life till now.

What does the Terrorists wants to know?

Meethi tries to speed up to go back to her home but sees two men in village square whom she never saw before but as she tries to cross them she heards one of them taking the name Aryan Singh Rathore and she stops. She decides to follow them and she ends up in the hiding place of the terrorists which was in forest near Pagdandia. When suddenly one of the terrorists notice someone hiding behind a tree and listening to them.

Will Meethi be able to safely return?

Aditya feels dizzy as he sits with some pictures of the previous case he covered of Arvind Shekhawat. He feels convinced that Arvind was not a nice guy and he not only harassed his laborers but also brought fraudulent medicines into the market which took lives of few people. But he keeps on feeling that he can't remember something. Aditya utters in confusion, "What am I forgetting?"

Will Aditya ever remember what he couldn't?

Imlie asks Niti if she would like to join an adventurous but risky mission. Niti being a bold and determined person says 'Yes'. Both of them pack their bags for their journey and submit a fake leave application to the College hostel.

What mission are they heading to?

Imlie was sitting on a table outside a Café and was surfing something on her phone when a man came to her who looked like a goon and claimed himself as Pikachu. Imlie without even glancing at him, replies, "I didn't know my pokeball is malfunctioning. I called for Pikachu but some different pokemon came out. Stop wasting my time and call that guy sitting at the second table."

A tall, thin, fair handsome guy with sunglasses looked at her. Imlie indicated to him with her eyes to come and share the table with her. He sat on the chair opposite to her and exclaimed, "You even know my face Miss"

"I said this before to your subordinate that I know many things about you"

"Are you sure you are just a student Miss who is yet to start her College life?" he backfired.

"Bro chill... I am indeed a simple student as you also know there is zero records of me being any criminal"

"But you use words like you don't stop till you pierce throats very irresponsibly then. You might have committed some crimes to be so well familiar with knives"

Imlie smiled and replied, "Mister I just entered my adulthood this year, as a teen I can bluff a little. But you as someone in power, why would I endanger my life by meeting you if I had really committed any crime? You would be the last person in this earth any criminal would want to meet Mr. Harshit Khurrana aka Pikachu."

Who is Harshit Khurrana actually?