SUMMARY

THE DARK IMLIE UNIVERSE

Epilogue is the end of every story that gets penned down. Before it comes let's have a look at the journey of the story.

We started from Imlie coming back at time, Confused. Then she worked in fields and trained herself up with one moto, that was to marry and reunite with Aryan Singh Rathore who was her husband before the time travel. But as she stayed in her own company she understood she is nothing without him. He had always decorated her path with rose petals. Her free internship to the job to become his wife. She remembered all the good time and decided to change her fate. But as she moved forward she understood another person remembered the past, that was her ex-husband Aditya Kumar Tripathi. First she was doubtful later she was convinced that Aditya doesn't remember everything of the past. She fooled Aditya and ran away to Delhi. In the meanwhile she decided to help Chavi who died on behalf of her in the last life. She planned with Chavi to twist the events of the fate and force Aditya to marry Chavi. Even though Imlie wasn't present in the village Chavi followed Imlie's instructions and ended up getting forced by the villagers to marry Aditya by executing the plan of getting her fiance suspicious.

Imlie visits Pagdandiya again to check whether her plan succeeded and she was happy with the end results. Imlie managed to crack the entrance exam along with Chavi and both of them got admissions in their wish listed College, the City College and St. Frederick College.

Later when Imlie returns back to Delhi after Chavi's marriage she meets Aryan Singh Rathore, first she see him from the bus and later meets in the park for the first time in her life. Things change when Aditya decided to take Chavi at his house and introduce as his wife. He threatens Imlie which made Imlie to make a way to meet her friend from past life, Harshit Khurana via the fight house which is actually an information centre of the Special Police Force. Imlie also forms friendship with a girl called Niti Sharma in her College Hostel. Monday things go bad with Pagdandiya Terrorist Attack which didn't happen in the life before time travel and Imlie had to run to save Aryan who was also kidnapped. She went there with IPS Officer Harshit Khurana and her friend Niti Sharma who apparently had a bad past for her parents and love adventures. Niti' guardians were her Aunt and Uncle from her mother's side. They manage to save Aryan and the villagers. They returned back and Imlie decided to use this opportunity to corner Bhaskar Times to buy its shares. She met Aryan at the park and a phone call came from Chavi where informed her that Aditya would legalise their marriage soon.

Imlie decides to help Chavi, she made the wedding pictures of Chavi and Aditya viral tarnishing Aditya's image. Also she put in questions on others minds how only Bhaskar Times were able to get hold of the Pagdandiya Terrorist Attack case defaming their work ethics and cornering them by other media outlets.Imlie started buying Bhaskar Times shares. And later she managed to become 16% shares owner.

Imlie took Chavi back to Pagdandiya where she came across the past of the village, the death of Chandra-Shekhar, Chandra-Kaanta and Chandra-Kala. Later it was revealed that Chandrakala possessed the dead body of the child who died inside her adopted mother's stomach. She grew in that body as Chavi. Imlie helps with the arrest of the Village Head and his wife along with Chavi's parents.Imlie and Chavi returns back to Delhi, the next day Imlie goes on a date with Aryan Singh Rathore followed by an Assassin. She helps the police to get that man arrested and later comes to know about Aryan's past which she never bothered to know before the time travel. And the last day of the week she went on a girls day out with Chavi and Niti where she found a book titled 'Goddess Sita's Blessing' which was mysterious.

Meanwhile Chavi and Aditya annulled their marriage, Aparna understood her mistakes, Malini is facing a heart break making her mother Anu Chaturvedi worried for her. Niti seems to have panic attacks and her story is more than what she told Imlie, her real name is Natasha Joshi. Aditya remembered Ahana whom he met in the past timeline and fell in love after his divorce with Imlie. Ahana's face was burnt for an acid attack and he met her while covering that case. He is determined to find her and spend his life with her till death drifts them apart.From Imlie's memories it is cleared that Ahana actually suicided in the past timeline and Aditya doesn't seems to remember that.

Malini's life was tough in the last timeline she needed to protect her baby even from her mother who wanted to kill the child and get her married again. She ran away with her child but later Imlie contacted her.

On the other hand Sushmita who was raped during the Pagdandiya Terrorist Attack is recovering slowly, he herself was a junior of Aditya and Malini during her study years in City College. She had a crush on Aditya at that time and the affection still seems to be alive as she was disappointed when Aditya didn't recognise her in Pagdandiya.

Aryan from Sweden who is 23 years old remembers many timelines which proved Imlie is actually stuck in a time loop rather than just a single time travel. He hates Aryan Singh Rathore and considers him as an enemy and hates Imlie too as for him she left him for money.

Aryan Singh Rathore has a special power, he could read negative thoughts of people when they are within 2 to 3 meters of his radius. He got this power after his brother's death. He was also raped by Arpita's friend for almost one year when he was 15 years old. He has got attracted towards Imlie's another avatar Khatti as she is strong in nature but he fears to accept as for him she and he belongs to different worlds.

Imlie's first timeline started when she was 18, she married Aditya later divorced and married Aryan Singh Rathore. She faced strong pressure from his mother Narmada and she tried to have kids for three years suffering from a miscarriage too. For next three years she tried to stay aloof and ignore pressure but when she was 26 she couldn't keep things to her and left for war zone in a foreign land with Madhav and her team without telling Aryan. She returned back again when she was 29 and her family accepted her then.

Now Imlie decides to live her life rather than running after marriage and love. She is starting the journey of self love and trying to achieve things with her own hardwork. She also doesn't let go of her characteristics of being manipulative, calculative, sharp, strong and being merciless.

SOCIAL ISSUES:

The story talked about Casteism, controlling parents, image loving Indian elders, the fascination for English language, rural to urban migration, women in the working field and also the class division of society how a person doesn't think they can jump up in the class divisions of society, rape of a woman and she isn't accepted back in society, rape of man which people thinks it doesn't exist.

One more topic will be discussed in the Epilogue of how clothes and makeup doesn't define one's character.

If anything I mentioned in the story but got left somehow I am sorry please add it in the comments.

This had been a great journey talking about different aspects of things in the story.

I never decided to write just a love story, I wanted to keep forward my understanding of the surroundings a little.

The Epilogue will focus on another version of the Sunday that passed in Chapter-19 Moral Of The Story.

The whole span of Lean On Me: The Beginning... Is of Imlie's journey of one month and two weeks after the time travel. More interesting things is Coming in Next Season which would talk about College Teenage Problems with new social issues and mysteries that needs to be solved.

With the emergence of Mission Accomplished in leaves what more missions are left for Imlie to get a new ending of her life will keep you on the edge of your seats.

Till then enjoy the Epilogue which will come soon and I sign off this season's promo sessions aka glorified previews which used to keep you all excited.

Yours Mimi(❁'◡'❁)