PROMO 10

Overview of Chapter 16:

01. What will you do when your respectable father from childhood whom you saw as the epitome of righteousness was always a black snake in hiding? Yuvraj, Chavi's ex fiance was suffering with the acceptance of how he viewed his parents a righteous father and a mother the picture of compassion but they were never of this type. They killed their own son his big brother he neither saw nor met.

02.Today after eighteen years both the bushes were filled with White Flowers. Satirth waited for this day from last eighteen years but never thought this day would come. Today was the day he could openly mourn for his beloved brother and the sister-in-law who was his idol in playing kite.His heart was at peace as well as felt the grief.

03.Imlie asks Harshit to give her a pair of silver anklets and a pendant if its found near the skeletons.

04.Let's talk about two social evils from Imlie's side, one the presence of Caste System and the other is a surprise element.

05.Imlie explains Harshit why there's no death related to Caste problems in the village after Chandra and Shekhar's death.

06.Imlie writes down in her notepad:

A. The justice to the dead.

B. Change the fate of the dead.

06. Satirth gets surprised with how Imlie conversed with ease with him sitting in his drawing room. Their topic was his brother and sister-in-law. Also she talked about her house's paper which was with his father.

07. Imlie and Chavi takes bus to Delhi. As Imlie falls in the hands of slumber she finds herself in her own memory lane where she was in her body which was five years old and she saw Meethi wiping the floors at Dulari Lal's house.

08. She remembers how Chavi gave her life in past timeline while saving Imlie before the time travel and what she said.

09.Imlie hears a voice which says she would have a new life with a different ending only if she could complete these sets of mission else...

10.Niti welcoming Imlie with a broom in her hand.

Next Chapter all in all belongs to Imlie... Get ready for the Fun ...

Next Thursday with Lean On Me

Yours Mimi...