CHAPTER 01: PRAY

The lives we play behind the mask

A constant rain of pain

Our minds belong to those who ask

To those who seek to change

I can say anything that I want

When I want

I believe in things that I see

I pray

I don't know if I can anymore so watch me break

I can see everything torn away from me

That was a while ago

Oh oh Oh oh

Sometimes we learn the harder way

That strikes the chord in me

Someday we'll find the silence

Away from all we've god

I can say anything that I want

When I want

I believe in things that I see

I pray

I don't know if I can anymore so watch me break

I can see everything torn away from me

That was a while ago

Oh oh Oh oh

CHAPTER-01

Two days have already passed Imlie being like a soulless body. And it was already felt hard by her that her fate had slapped and brought her back to the roller coaster ride of her life. She spent two days and two nights wandering through her good memories and chatting with Chuari, her understanding goat who saw her sobbed like a kid, throwing a fit and cursing her fate.

"Why the heck are these things happening with me?" Imlie shrieked in anger.

She doesn't remember much but she could understand that some parts of her memories are in total blackout. She has one exam left for her high-school boards. It was none other than physical education so she didn't feel like doing anything for the last two days. At the end of the day she was a thirty plus soul in an eighteen year old body.

She felt all kinds of stressful feelings at one go thinking of life being unfolded in the same way as before.

"Why should I go through the tough life lessons again Sita Maiyya?" Imlie scoffed.

She knew more than others that there would be zero possibilities of her getting the life she passed if she changed the order. If she doesn't marry Aditya who is ought to visit next month then she wouldn't be able to be a maid and eventually the daughter of Tripathi's; also there would hardly be any chance to meet Aryan as well as for him to fall for her. She knew well that Aryan fell for her because Aditya did wrong with her. It was the feeling 'to protect her' was the foundation of his love towards her. And her love blossomed for him for the sincerity and trust he showed on her. How will any of this be possible if she listens to her heart which is almost in the 'fainting state' thinking the ache it would feel again if she continues in this very path?