PROMO 06

"After today's biggest news about the terrorists attack in Pagdandia we are coming up with the latest suspicion. How did Bhaskar Times covered the news before any media outlets?  Even the police confirmed that the whole mission was a top secret operation but here we have pictures of the national award winner journalist Aditya Kumar Tripathi and his team being there at morning 5:00 am. How did Bhaskar Times and their journalist knew about everything? Is there more to what meets the eye?"

The Bhaskar Times, which was one of the Highest selling newspaper was in front of a huge controversy. One one side their newspapers were selling well but on the other side every news channel on TV was questioning Bhaskar Times perfect coverage of the Pagdandia Attack. They are hundred percent sure that tomorrow morning every newspaper outlet will also cover this news.

The Chief Editor of Bhaskar Times closed the television which was in the office hall with anger without knowing that the extra sale they expected for the whole day will also reduce after 2:00 pm.

***

"Niti you are done with all the calls?"
"Yes, behen(Sis) I must tell you the best thing I did in my life is maybe friendship with you. The adrenaline rush I am feeling from yesterday is the best"
"Why are you trusting me so much?"
"Because I am good in judging people Imlie. I know you have a huge secret which you won't say to anyone but believe me my heart says life will be fun if I am around you"
Imlie smiled at Niti's words and asked, "To stay with me you need to learn to fight"
"Oh yes, you are a martial arts expert. Will you teach me too?"
"I can actually. Will you like to learn Mix martial arts?"
"Yes, definitely"
"I will take your class from tomorrow morning then"
"Yeah it will be too much fun."
"Okay, would you like to go out and pick up the checks then you can sleep after we return?"
"Yes, Money is money"
"And money is love" , Imlie completed the sentence for her.

***

Harshit came to City College's entrance and waited for Imlie to come out of the hostel. He looked at his watch it was 3:00 pm sharp.
Niti who was returning with some medicines and juice saw him at the college entrance.
"Oho Mr. Kharoos Khurana. What's up?" she called.
Harshit looked at her from top to bottom, she was in her pajamas and a cotton top.
"From where?"
"Shops, can't you guess from the packets even after being an IPS officer?"
Harshit rolled his eyes.

***

Aditya returned from Pagdandia and announced that he would do a court marriage with Chavi in this week only. And today was Tuesday, Chavi panicked and decided to call Imlie at night.

***

Imlie and Harshit sat on a bench and discussed about how to be volunteers to work on cases with the police force. Imlie proposed that there are many hard cases that she can solve with him but for the deal to be equal she should be able to access information freely.

After discussing all the terms and conditions with Imlie, Harshit waved her a bye and left. 

Imlie felt a gaze on her from behind.

"Who's there?" she asked as she turned around.

"Seems like you found another handsome man to compliment"

She saw Aryan has came to the park to return her umbrella.

***

As Aryan was telling about the incidents that happened with him to Imlie, he felt something heavy on his left shoulder. As he looked sideways he saw Imlie has fallen asleep keeping her head on his shoulder and also tangled her arms around his.

"This girl..."
"ABP, stop moving let me sleep"
"Again ABP, even in her sleep she will use this name to call me... This is unfair!"

***

As Aryan was leaving she pulled him back and said, "Aryan Singh Rathore, something should be a reason to meet again. Right?"

Imlie took off one of her jhumka, she took his right hand kept the jhumka on his palm and closed his hand in the form of a fist.

"I want to see this handsome stoic face again. Will I have the chance with this bargain?"

A subtle smile passed on Aryan's face but his stoic expression came again when the thought of him leaving for Mumbai came in his mind and he couldn't say anything about it to Imlie who was making up reasons to meet him again. 

She was a stranger but the warmth he feels near her makes everything a good feeling for him.

***

"Hello" Imlie picked up her call which was ringing.
"Hello Mousi, Chavi speaking. How are you? I am having my court marriage soon after next three days"
"What?"

What's happening with Bhaskar Times? Why did Aditya think about court marriage? Will Harshit's perspective of Neeti will change after this fateful encounter? How will Imlie and Aryan bond over? How will Imlie save Chavi?

To know everything keep an eye on the story, LEAN ON ME.

Chavi Rescue track is starting. The whole week is eventful in Lean On Me storyline. Sunday Imlie met Aryan, Monday night Imlie rescued him in Pagdandia. Tuesday has just begun, what events are waiting? Who knows...