PROMO 08

Promo:

She was cycling with her friends one afternoon after lunch when she reached the bus station and saw him. He was coming out of the bus with his luggage...

"Ay Chipkali(Lizard) who is this guy?" asked the girl to her friend.

"Don't know and stop calling me Chipkali" protested her friend.

The bus stop was quite empty, he had returned home after a long time completing his highschool. He would leave again for admission in a College in the city after the next two months. He smelled the air after getting all his luggage out of the bus, he studied his middle school and high school staying at one of his uncle's house in the city for last eight years; and now he felt like he was home. He noticed a girl looking at him, she was wearing a yellow saree to her knee and was walking with her cycle. Her hair was tied in two braids splitting on the middle and she didn't flinched for once when their eyes met, short, cute, had a brown skin and was extremely attractive. Both of them looked at each other and she went ahead with her friends without breaking eye contact.

****

"Sattu you know I saw a girl today with a cycle" said Chandrashekhar lying on a small bed kept on the roof of his house with his brother.

"What Shekhar Bhaiya? Most girls have bicycles in our village" replied Satirth the second son of the Village Head and closest with Chandrashekhar.

"But she stood out to me somehow"

"I don't understand how a girl stood out to you for me and my friends girls are absolute enemies"

"That's because you are still young you fool"

"Whatever"

****

"I saw you with some girl today in the Mela(fair). Who was the girl Shekhar?"

"Baba she is someone I love"

"Did you say you love someone?"

"Yes"

"How could you do such a blunder when you are engaged?"

"I am engaged. From when?"

"You were six when we did your mangni(engagement) with Chandra, Dularilal's daughter"

Smiles were seen in Chandrashekhar's lips as he said, "Baba Chandra is the girl I like"

"Oh really? Than that's a great thing. Tomorrow we are invited for lunch at their place"

***

Chandrshekhar pulled the girl in salwar out to a corner, "Who are you? You are not Chandra"

"I am Chandra"

"But you are not the Chandra I know"

"My name is Chandrakala"

Chandrashekhar looked at her shocked the girl he loves wasn't called Chandrakala she was Chandra...

***

"Chandraa..."

As Chandrashekhar fell on the ground stabbing himself as many times Chandra was stabbed he kept breathing, she dragged herself on the ground and crawled towards him; she kissed his tears as he held her face. As they were breathing their last moments the soil on the ground felt their incomplete love. They rested their foreheads linked, they had no energy to talk with the blood rushing of their body. Both of them lip synced that they love each other and closed their eyes drenching the soil with their blood before Sita Maiyya's temple.

They had completed their love story in this life dying in each others arms.

***

The next chapter is interesting, not just a pure Village love story is coming which ended in tragedy but dark secrets from Aryan's past will also say hello.To know Chandra-Shekhar's story and glimpses of Aryan's past.

Keep an eye on Lean On Me...

Yours Mimi