PROMO 13

Imlie came from her office as she saw Aryan lying down on the couch with a magazine. He was not well so skipped office for the day.As Imlie entered she came towards him and checked his temparature. He looked at her and exclaimed, "Wow, you are home already"

"Why wouldn't I?" she replied with a smile.

"So much love for a roommate?" asked Aryan.

"What to do when that roommate is also your boyfriend?"

Aryan pulled her by her waist and made her sit on his lap.

"Imlie what would I do without you?You give me the sense of a family I never had"

Imlie kissed his lips when he pulled back, "You mad woman I have fever, you will get it too."

"You know I always feel like eating you whenever my eyes goes towards those pink lips of yours"

"Mad woman as always" said Aryan.

"For you my Choco pie. Let me make some hot soup. You must be hungry by now"

"I am a better cook than you Miss Imlie"

"Aryan, you didn't go to the kitchen. Right?"

Aryan stiffened up as he knew she would get angry if she knows he went to the kitchen even though he was ill.

***

"Titanic pose, Aryan" Imlie shouted.

"Nope... Not my cup of tea."

"Hey ... It's our honeymoon... Don't you dare waste it mister"

"How about this?"

Aryan pulled Imlie near him and looked at her eyes. After looking for a few minutes she said, "I don't want to stay here anymore. Let's go back to the hotel room"

"You mad woman"

***

As these memories of Imlie popped up when Aryan saw the footages of the ASP Mall, one drop of tear rolled down his cheeks.

"Imlie Bhuyan, you met Aryan Singh Rathore already in this life? What was my fault? In every timeloop you chose him over me... Whether we were married or not married, it didn't matter, he became your choice. I hate you... I hate you...I just Hate you...for breaking my heart. This time I won't give my heart to you at all"

***

"Are you sure the pages are blank?" asked Imlie once again showing the book.

"But we can see sentences in Sanskrit" said Niti.

"Ma'am please don't joke, I don't see anything. And we never saw this book in our store before" said the shopkeeper.

"Then I will take this. How much I have to pay?" asked Imlie.

The book titled 'Godess Sita's Blessing' was found in the bookstore where they went to buy Chavi's books for college. The only thing they couldn't understand was the three of them were able to see the book filled with content but the shop keeper and the others kept insisting that it was a blank notepad.

The CLIMAX or ASLI PATTE( REAL CARDS ) of this whole part/season will open in next chapter...

Keep your eyes on LEAN ON ME: THE BEGINNING...

Yours Mimi(❁'◡'❁)