Caught you

Warnings: Mention of death. ( Dream is a assassination, and is going to kill Techno, more will make sense as you read.)

"Heres your next target." Gegore hands me a peoce of paper.

"Please tell me I'm not going to get fucked like last time." I tell him.

"Well, not if your good enough." 

"Rude. Anywho, who's this guy?"

Gegore rolls his eyes. "He's a big and strong fighter. Many have tried before you to kill him. Eventually, it reached us. And yourr the best of the best."

"I'll exspect that apology." I look down at the paper. Damn. He looks tough. But, so do all of the other people I kill.

I work in one of the best assassination company's, and i'm awesome at my job. Are company is known for killing people alot of others have tried. And succeed. 

--

"Hello, you're cute~" Techno saids.

"Hello~" I flrit back. 

Look. Im not really interested in having a boyfriend or whatever. I flrit with him for the fucking job. This is something I'm good at, but don't really like doing it to strangers.

--

It's been a few weeks. Its time. To kill. 

I smrik as I put the bullet into the gun.

Killing is hella fun. I like seeing the blood spill from my victims cuts. It's sooo pretty to see them covered in wounds and all blood, screaming in pain......( Toga that you?? 👀)

I grab my knife. It's covered in posion. I'm ready. 

Fristy, I hide my weapons in my hoodie pockets. And then walk to Technos room. 

"Hey dream." Techno says, not looking up. 

"Hey, what are ya' doing?" I ask, walking over to him. 

"Work." 

I quickly grab my knife in one hand and out it on his neck. J use my other hand and take out the gun, pointing it towards his head. 

"Move and you're dead." I tell him.

"Ooo, scary." Techno sighs. "I thought you were different, Dre."

"Don't call me that. I'm here to kill you. Not be friends or be in a relationship."

"I knew you would do this."

"I know."

"Bye, bye, Techno." I pull the trigger. 

Blood seeps form his head. And just for good measures, I cute off his head, and leave. 

Job well done.

Right?......

"Hey, Dre. I see you're plan failed.~"

Ooo~

Do you guys want a part 2? I'll do it if you want.

Hope you enjoyed!

 Bye 4 now! 

Words: 387