You don't need them (Dreamity)

Art on top was by me >:]

I changed the cover to it-

Not me being on my Dundy and Dreamity phase- hehehehe-

PART 2 OF 'Dark and to close'

Possessive Quackity 👁👁

Enjoy <3

POV: 3RD PERSON

Quackity wrapped bandages around Dream broken and bloody fingers. Quackity tried to stop himself from licking Dreams fingers and devouring the poor boy. He didn't want to frighten or traumatize the poor boy anymore then he already was. Dream watched him with dull green eyes. His eyes were puffy and his cheeks were tear stained. Quackity decided to break the awful silence.

"So......are you okay?...." Quackity knew it was a stupid a question. He wasn't okay.

"...." Dream stayed silent. Obviously not wanting to talk. 

"Here, why don't you go rest?" Quackity say, montioning towards the bed in the corner with a soft red blanket. 

Dream softly nods at Quackity. Quackity picked Dream up in his arms and gently placed him on the bed. Quackity pulls the covers over Dream. He (Quackity) tried to not do anything to Dream, despite this desperate need to drink blood. Right as Quackity was about to leave, he felt a wimper and tug on his arm. 

"P-please....don't leave m-me alone...." Dream wimpers. 

There was no way Quackity could say no. Quackity smiled at Dream and sat next to him on the bed. Dream pulled Quackity next to him and put the covers over him. Quackitys brain went insane. 

'He loves me, he loves me, he loves me, he loves me, he loves me, he needs me, he needs me, he needs me, he needs me, he wants me, he wants me, he wants me, he wants me, mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine MINE!'