Clingy bastard <3

Requested <3

Eret and Dream plantoic relationship <333

Enjoy Dreamy being a clingy bastard <3

Dream sighed as he stared at his phone screen. No reply form Eret yet. 

Dre: Eretttt :(((

Dre: I miss you :(((

Dre: Love?

Dre: I miss you :((((

Dre: I wanna cuddle, fuck your stupid meeting >:((

Dre: Eret? Please?

Dre: it's been an hour since your meeting was supposed to end

Dre: Eret your worrying me :((((

Dream felt like crying, where had Eret gone? He promised to be back as soon as the meeting ended. His meeting had ended an hour ago. If Eret check his phone he would have 10 missed calls from Dream, and 20 text messages. Dream called him for the 11th time, wishing to here the soft voice that sounded like honey on the other end. It never came.

○○○○○○

"Dream?" A familiar voice rang out in the dark, the sound of a closing door echoed though the silent house. 

Eret assumed Dream had gone to sleep, considering it was about 3am. Eret didn't mean to be this late, this phone had died and there had been a massive accident on the only route home. Eret was supposed to be back by 12:00. Eret walked up the stairs to Dreams and his shared bedroom. 

"Dream?" Eret said, staring into puffy and sad eyes.

"Erettt!" Dream wailed, making grabby hands towards Eret. 

"Awh, dear, did you wait for me?" Eret said, walking over to the bed and sitting next to Dream. Dream practically flew into his Eret's open arms. Dream and Eret wrapped their arms around each other.

"Where did you go, stupid bastard!" Dream cried, softly hitting Erets shoulder. 

"I'm sorryyy. There was a car crash and my phone died," Eret said, running his hands though Dreams soft hair. 

Dream just snuggled into Erets chest as Eret placed a gentle and loving kiss ontop of Dreams hair.

"I love you, even if you are a clingy bastard," Eret chuckled. 

"I don't know what you mean," Dream mumbled, looking up at Eret with a small grin. 

"Oh yes you do," Eret said as Dream went to snuggle his face into Eret's neck.

"Watev," Dream mumbled, his voice sounding mumbled yet cute because of how his face was stuffed into Erets neck.

"Awww, don't be mean to me know Dreamy," 

"Iwma do watev I wawna!" 

"Oh...I guess that means no cuddles,"

"Nwwooooo!!!" Dream whined, looking back up at Eret. 

"I'm kidding, dear," Eret said, placing a kiss on Dreams cheek. 

"You better,"

"Okay, my clingy bastard,"

🥺🥺🥺✨️✨️✨️

Nah cuz my me and bf don't do this 😔😔

Sad sad 😔

Want a part 2 of 'I just want it to end'?

And of 'this is home'?

...notice the MY in clingy bastard :>

Sorry it's short <3