Please.....leave....

MORE ANGST FOR THE HEART ❤ 

I had a sense someone was watching me. I kept looking behide me, but saw nothing, making me feel very uneasy. I knew I was close to home, but I felt like it was so far away. 

"Hello?" I asked, as I turned around.

Silence. No movement. I couldn't hear the crickets and frogs as I usually could. This made it more unsettling. 

I finally could see my house, and started sprinting to it. I quickly opened the door and shut it. I sighed. This was too creepy. I usually would love walking at night, especially when it was raining. The moon sighing though the rain created a magical scene. Which was why I was happy that my job at the Café started at 5, and ended at 11. We were exta busy, so I had to stay until 12. 

Patches meowed, upset I was gone so long. I picked her up and pet her. 

"I'm sorry Patches, we were really busy," I explain. 

She just meows and leans into my tounch. I went to my bedroom and shut the door. But instantly froze when I saw the window opened. I don't think I left that open. Did someone open it?! I put Patches on my bed and looked all around the house, finding nothing. I decided I must of left it open, and forgot. 

I went back and shut the window, making sure to lock it. I laid down, Patches left the room and went to her bed, which was in the living room. My eyes closed, making me fall into a deep sleep. 

-------

My eyes fluttered open, I saw the clock. It was 3 in the morning. I felt something ontop of me. I pretend to be asleep as I turned over. Maybe if it thought I was alseep it would go away. Of course, what was it? I remembered what happened right before we closed. I was the only one in the shop, when a guy came in. He had brown hair, blue shirt, and brown and blue eyes. He kelp looking at me, and I swear he took photos. 

I felt hands trace my lips. I shivered at the cold tounch. 

"Dreamy~" The perosn said. I panicked, recognizing the voice as the man form the Café. "I know you're awake~"

I slowly open my eyes to see the male ontop of me. 

"Please.....leave...." 

He laughs, and I turn my head, looking away. He grips my chin and forces me to look at him. 

"You think I'll leave? No way, Dreamy," He said, smiling.

"W-Who are you?" I ask. 

"Gegore,"

I was surpised on how easy he gave me his name. Of course, if I was his real name. 

"I might as well tell, you, since we're staying with each other forever..."

He grins at the sight of my horrified face. 

"W-What?..."

🙄🙄🥲🤩

Bootiful. 

Words: 478