Together forever, right? ♡HEAVY ANGST♡

Sapnap and Dream run away form home together....doesn't turn out good <3

This idea was too cute and too angsty to pass up on ehheeh

Lots of Dream AND Sapnap angst rehehehehe- DREAMS WINGS GO BYE-BYE HAHAHAHA

♡HEAVY ANGST WARNING FOR U EMTIONAL BITCHES, YEAH I SEE YOU, U CANNOT HIDE ANYMORE♡

But it wasn't my og- I swear I had the best idea AND COMPLETELY FORGOT IT *cries*

But this is good too 👍

AND PLEASE GIMME REQUESTS ;-;

"Clay," Sapnap said. The two sat in a forest, with Sapnaps little 'home'. Sapnap had cleaned his plate of food clean off.

"Hm?" Clay looked up from his food that he didn't lay a finger on.

"Why don't we run away?"

Clay looked at Sapnap bewildered. "W-what?-"

Sapnap scooted closer to Dream. "Think about it, Clay! You wouldn't have to stay in....that....'village'.....anymore! And remember all those adventures we dreamed about? We could explore the world togeter!" Sapnap intertwined his fingers with Clays. 

Clay looked away from Sapnaps orange eyes. "Sap....we can't..."

"And why is that?"

"We don't know how to survive in the wilderness! We don't have money either....we're only 10, Sappy,"

"Then we learn!"

Clay looked up at Sapnap as Sapnap placed their foreheads together, locking their glaze together. Clays wings falling limp beside him as blush fromed on both of the boys faces.

"Sap....I c-can't leave....I'll be in s-so much trouble!"

"We won't ever come back here! We'll be together forever, right?"

"...P-promise?"

"Pinky promise!"

"SAPNAP!" Clay sobbed as he tried to get out of the iron grip of the person. "R-RUN!"