Void

Short lil goofy one-shot 

I'm in the car going to a funeral so it may be bad :p

Black was all Dream could see, much like when he closed his eyes. But his eyes were rarely closed. It was so...cold and dark. At frist he was so grateful for the cold. It felt so much better then when he was in that hot cell, the lava all around it. At frist he was grateful for the darkness. It was better then the blinding lava. 

But anymore. 

Dream had never been one for the darkness, because who knows what's in it? 

Dream had never been one for coldness, his body was better fitted for the hotness. 

But here he was. Sometimes he would look down at his legs and arms, the scared and wounded skin stared back at him, his bright orange prison outfit was teared and looked back at him. (He pretended that he couldn't see his finger tips and feet anymore. He pretended that he couldn't feel the urge to close his eyes for one last time.)

(The urge grew each day and he wanted to give into it.)

"I wonder how the SMP is doing.." Dream spoke, his voice shaky and rough from the lack of use and the mouths of toutore. 

Of course no one would ever answer except for his own thoughts.

Maybe if he stayed here long enough he would start to imagine them. How would they act towards him? Kind? Angry? Sad?

Dream felt his eyes drift down to look at his bottom self. He looked back at the void, it wasn't pleasing to see his scarred hands. (That was a lie. He was scared when he saw he could no long see his hands and anything below his nees.)

The overwhelming urge to close his eyes came back. Stronger. Part of him wanted to give in, he should rest. His eyes hurt a lot. But anthor part wanted him awake, he was a monster. They fought and fought but of course one always won. (He silently hoped that side loss one day.)

He was getting really tired. 

And one day it finally loss. Dream let himself close his eyes, ready to give up. Ready to rest. It felt like he was giving himself up to the void. Maybe the void would be more caring then the SMP was. That was a nice thought. 

Yeah...

"Goodnight, Dream," Dream said to himself. "Sweet dreams.." (Younger Dream would've laughed at that, but Dream was too tired to. He longed to go back to the younger days.)

And he shut his eyes for a final time. 

Sleep finally consuming him. 

Forever. 

Like i said. Little goofy one-shot :p

I lov yalllllll <3333

Bro why does so many of my shit end with Goodnight ✋️

It's getting a little old XEN 😒🫵

anyways, I hope you enjoyed, sorry for the shortness lol