Protecting you is what I want to do

PART 2 OF "I would care for him"

Suggested by: Ayo_I_love_angst

POV: TOMMYINNIT

It had been 4 days since Dream turned into a kid. I figured Dream was going to stay like this for  longer than expected. As of right now, I was just chilling. Dream was reading the books that older him had wrote.

"Tommy, who's Quackity?" He asked.

"He's a duck hybrid, and he runs Los Nevas, a country. Why?" I explained.

He hands me the book he was reading. I look at the page he was talking about.

'Day xx

I was so tried today. I felt something was wrong. I was right. Quackity is a asshole right now. Apparently he wants my revival book. Of course, I said no. And WHAT did he do? He toutored me! Fucking bitch.....'

'Day xx

It been about 4 months that I've had to endure Quackitys toutore. Today, my arm almost fell off. I'm hella grateful Sam healed it. Even though he did nothing about my toutore before hand. He even knew and approved!'

I stared at the pages and then at Dream. He looks at me, nervous. 

"W-what is it?..." He asks.

I closed the book, or diary I should say. "Nothing. Maybe just don't read it."

He nods and looks at the lava. 

POV: DREAM

I nodded and looked at the lava. According to Tommy, that was the way to the outside. I couldn't believe the conditions of this place. The only food was potatoes. And it was boiling. I sighed and looked back at Tommy.

"Tommy....."

POV: TOMMYINNIT

"What is it, Dream?" I asked. 

"If I don't turn back.....and you get to go outside, will I?" 

......

"I won't go without you,"

"When we do get out.....what will you do?"

"Protecting you is what I want to do," I said, smiling.

----

THIS CHAPTER WAS SO SHORT AND IM SO SORRY 😭😭😭😭😭😭

But anyway, I hope you enjoyed!! 

Words: 300