A peaceful grave

Uh, this is angst and a tad bit of fluff. 

Basically, Fundy and Dream are together and Fundy dies. Wilbur and Fundy have a good father-son relationship.

(This is so random but 'That's what I like' or jump in the Cadillac, started playing- 😃

"We're losing him!" A nurse shouts running to the emergency room.

This made me more worried. More tears ran down my face, worried for my fiancée. We were going to get married soon. I was so happy. Why did it all haft to go wrong? Why him?

I was waiting for Fundy to come home when I got a call from Wilbur saying that he was stabbed. 

Wilbur and me were the only ones here right now. Wilbur sat beside me, trying to comfort me, yet I could see he barely was holding himself together.

--------

I sat at Fundys grave. It was raining, but I didn't care. Fundy, my lover, had died. The person who killed him had got hit by car when running away, killing the man instantly. I hope he goes to hell. 

"Hi, Fundy. I really miss you. I wish you didn't haft to die." I say. "Remeber the wedding we wanted? I really wanted to marry you."

I rub the ring on my finger, solfy smiling. "One day, when I grow old and I die, we'll see each other again.....

I promise...."

😔😁❤🥰😊

That chapter was short-

But it was so saddddddd!

That part of 'when I grow old and die' reminds me that everyone I love is going to die, which is so SAD. 😭 😭 😭 

Anyway, bye guys! 

Words: 260