Maybe it was a mistake《DRUZ ANGST》

Dunz angsttt >:]

TW: VIOLENT TERMS, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Tommy son AU :0

POV: DREAM

"YOUR NEVER FUCKING HOME!" I yell at Punz. We were fighting. Again. 

"MAYBE I WOULD BE HOME MORE OFTEN IF YOU WERE SUCH A BITCH! YOU AND YOUR FUCKING ANNOYING SON!" Punz yells. 

"HE'S YOUR SON TOO, IDIOT! YOU WERE THE ONE BEGGING FOR ONE YOURSELF AND THIS IS HOW YOU ACT?!?"

"WELL MAYBE MAKING HIM AND LOVING YOU WAS A MISTAKE!"

Satly tears ran down my cheeks. "M-MAYBE IT FUCKING WAS!"

"GOD. I fucking hate you so much! YOU SHOULD JUST FUCKING LEAVE AND DIE!"

And with that, he leaves, slamming the door which seemed to shake the whole house. I drop down to my nees, letting the tears fully run down my face. 

"M-mama?..."

I wip my head around to face.......Tommy. Guilt fills my heart. 

"Oh, dear.....you heard all that, didn't you?..." I say, Tommy nodding, tears filling his eyes, making my heart break even more. 

Tommy sniffs. "Ma-Mama.....am I r-really ann-annoying?..."

Okay. Now my heart is officially broken. I quickly stand up and go towards Tommy, kneeling down and hugging him. 

"No, no, no, dear....dad just.....isn't in the right mind....you are never annoying," I softly say, stroking his hair. I knew this action brought him comfort.

"R-Really?..." Tommy wispers, hugging me back.

"Of course,"

"Y-You'll love me forever.....r-right?"

"I always will,"

--------Pov:Dream--------

"Punz don't you dare fucking touch my child!" Dream says, shielding Tommy, who was trembling.

"Its all his fucking fault! HE IS THE REASON-" Punz yelled before Dream slapped him. 

"Don't talk about Tommy like that. He did nothing wrong!" 

Punz clenched his frist. Dream motioned for Tommy to leave. And fast. Tommy quickly runs out, scared out of his mind for Dream. For his mom.

"You think you can just disrespect me?" Punz growls.

"You think I give a fuck? Your fucking ruining this whole marriage, Punz! WE HAVE CHILD FOR FUCKS SAKE!" Dream yells. 

Punz harshly slaps Dream, then pushing Dream towards the wall. Dream groaned, his back hurting from the impact. Dream looked into the rage filled eyes of Punz, who was right infront of him. 

"I swear to fucking god, Dream! Marrying you was a mistake!" Punz leaned in closer, Dream shivered under his gaze. "But.....you know......you are still mine....... all mine...."

You see, Punz liked to keep his ........things....... in his possession. Was he a little possessive? Yes. Although, he didn't always treat his most treasured well. 

"P-Punz....get away-" Dream said before he felt something in his neck, Dreams vision became hazy as his limbs shuddlenly became numb, and he fell into Punz's arms. The last thing he saw was Punz's crazed smile. 

《TW: MENTION OF R@PE 》

Dream tried to keep in his sobs, not wanting to waken Tommy. But it was hard too. Dream couldn't believe it. Why? Why? Why?! Punz had.......raped  him....

He needed to leave. Him and Tommy needed to leave. Now. He has to protect Tommy from Punz. Dream, shaking, got up and put on sweat pants and a sweater. His sweater that is, as well as grabbing his mask. Dream quickly stuffed some money in his pocket. Then he limped towards Tommy's room, the boy was thankfully alseep. Dream grabbed the few possessions that he knew Tommy had to have, as well as a backpack. Which Dream put them in, but there was much room left. Dream winced when he picked up Tommy, shit, this was going to be harder then he thought. But he had to do it for Tommy. Dream stood straight up, whimpering how much more painful it was, but it was much easier to carry Tommy like this. He felt Patches brush up against his leg, making Dream gently bent down so Patches could climb in the backpack. Thankfully Patches applied. 

And then Dream left as quickly as he could. 

-------

"Mama?" Tommy sleepily asked, rubbing his eyes. 

Dream was currently in a hotel room, desperately trying to call someone from his phone that was about to die. As much as he knows his friends stay up at 1:30am....WHY WOULDN'T THEY ANSWER???? 5%....3%....

"Shhhh, don't worry Toms....just hang on, okay?" Dream said, running his hand though Tommy's hair. Tommy softly nodded and closed his eyes, sleepily. 

2%....

"Oh fuck no, DON'T DIE ON ME PHONE!" Dream cried, tears running down his cheeks. All his friends lived in different states. It was only a matter of time before Punz found him...

Shuddlenly Wilbur answered the call, his voice was shaky as if Dream caught him in the middle of sex. 《Maybe he did.....😏😳》

"Dream, what the fuck-" Wilbur starts.

"WILBUR!!" Dreams voice fills with hope. "Pl-please pick me u-up at ___________, p-please!"

....1%.....

"Dream- I'm kinda in the middle of something right now-" Wilbur sighs, about to hang up.

"WI-WILBUR PLEASE!" Dream begged, the hope draining out of him.

"Call your fucking husband, Dream," 

"WIL-WILBUR PL-PLEASE-" Dream crys, before Wilbur hangs up and his phone dies. 

He was so screwed. 

😀😀😀😀😀

PART 2??????

Y.E.S.

Bye Dreamlings <3