Midnight cuddles

So, I have decided that I will add Techno in my later stories, but I will try to avoid writing him for about a week. I hope you understand!

Eret x Dream 😍

POV: DREAM

I sighed. I couldn't sleep at all. Of course, I didn't want to wake up Eret.....maybe I could VERY QUIETLY sneak into his room and into his bed?.. eh, I'll try it anyway. 

I got out of bed and silently but quickly made my way to Erets room. He slept so peacefully and silently. I climbed next to him and suggled into his chest. It felt warm and comfortable. I felt arms wrap around me. 

"Did I wake you up?" I nervously ask.

"No, don't worry," Eret said, kissing my forehead. 

I silently nodded and felt my eyes close. 

"I love you," I said. 

"I love you too, Dreamie," Eret replied. 

I started to get sleepy and feel alseep. 

---NEXT DAY---

I woke up and didn't see Eret. I frowned. Where did he go? The door opens and reveals Eret. He has a plate with toast on it. My frown disappears.

"You didn't haft to do that," I said, taking the plate. 

Eret smiles and sits next to be. "But I wanted to do it."

I smile and take a bite of the toast. "I love you."

"I love you more,"

🥲😘🥲😘😋

Yeah, it was short, sorry!

Words: 223