Beat that boy with a frying pan (Dreamnap)

Alright yall, I'm in the mood for short but fluffy and wholesome chapters

POV: DREAM

I sat in my room, reading. I was trying to keep my mind busy, since Sapnap wasn't here. I had streamed, edited a video, cleaned the house, etc. Sapnap, my boyfriend, hadn't been here for 14 days. He had to go somewhere for family and I wanted him back. I missed him. I wish I could've gone, but I wasn't going to push him into bringing me. 

I hear the door creak open, and I froze. Sapnap wasn't supposed to be here until a few more days. Did I forget to lock the door? I can't remember.....curse you mind!!! I quietly went downstairs and grabbed a frying pan. (Dreams turned into requzel)

"Dre-" He person said before I smacked them with the pan.

"BRO WHAT THR FUCK?!?!?!" He shouts. 

"SAPNAP?!?!" I shout. "WHY ARE YOU HERE?! YOU FUCKING SCARED ME!!"

"I CAME HOME EARLY AND WANTED TO SURPISE YOU!!"

"YOU SHOULD'VE YELLED ME SOMETHING WHEN YOU OPENED THE DOOR!!"

"HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW YOU WHERE GONNA HIT ME WITH A FRYING PAN????"

I laughed and put the pan back. I grabbed an ice pack and put it on his forehead. He laughs too. I hugged him, resting my head on his shoulder. Sapnap hugged me back.

"I missed you, idiot...." I wispered.

"I know," He said, smirking. 

I push him away. "Now I DONT reget hitting your stupid forehead."

"Don't be a bitchy bottom,"

"I AM NOT!"

----

"So now you love me?" Sapnap asked, grinning as I cuddled closer to him. 

"Shut up..." I said, lightly pushing him. "I'll get my frying pan..."

"You're too sleepy,"

"I haven't gotten a good night's sleep without you here..."

He kisses my cheek. "I'm sorry, baby,"

He wraps his arms around me, pulling him so my face in his neck. I wrap my arms around him too. 

"Love you, Dreamy,"

"Love you too...."

-----

I TOLD YALL IT WAS SHORT

IM SORRY

JDJENDNDIWIWNEOEJWHEMWJEIEJENENSHDHEHEJENE

Words: 316