We'll stick together (Dreambur)

Uhhhh yeah. Inspired by: "Infected" (Dreambur)

Pov: 3rd person 

It was a normal day on the SMP, but this was the 3rd year Dream was in prison. Of ccourse, everyone was celebrating. Quackity didn't vist anymore, unless he was really mad or sad or stressed. He was too busy with Las Nervas.(?) Tommy was out of exile, Dream aporving. For the most part, everyone was happy. Sam didn't watch the prison as much, but Wilbur missed Dream dearly. Wilbur never got to thank Dream for reviving him, nor did he never get to check on Dream. Technoblade also missed his rivial, he never had betrayed him. And Techno liked the competition he brought and his personality. (Dreamnoblade isn't in this chapter, Techno and Dream are just very close friends)

"Wilbur!" Philza said. 

"Yeah, Phil?" Wilbur answered.

"Come on, we're going to L'manberg!"

"Okay..."

--pov: Dream--

It was the 3rd year I have been in prison. I can't believe I've been in this hell-hold this long. How do I know it's been 3 years? Once it's been a year, Sam sends down a fresh steak. 

Oh, how I'd love to be outside, even if it's just for a while. I can barely stand and I know I'm super thin. I've forgotten what the outside looks and smells like. Is the sky black? No, no.....I can't remember.

I can't remember, I can't remember , I can't remember, I can't remember , I can't remember, I can't remember , I can't remember, I can't remember, I can't remember, I can't remember, I can't remember, I can't remember, I can't remember, I can't remember, I can't remember, I can't remember, I can't remember, I can't remember, I can't remember, I can't remember ,I can't remember,

WHY CAN'T REMEMBER?!?!

---pov: 3rd person 

"Hey Blade!" Tommy said. 

"Shut up," Techno glowed. "I don't want to be here."

"I figured. Why don't we duel?! I've got some awesome moves!-" 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Tubbo screams. 

A giant black monster, it had glowing red eyes and was AT LEAST 7 feet tall. Tubbo got away with a giant gash in his arm. Everyone ran away, looking for a safe place. 

Where was the frist place everyone ran to?

The prison.

Techno was the last person in, fighting the monsters. But he barely got a wound on them. That's right, there was more monsters. 

Everyone went to the safest room, the guard room. Everyone was silent before Wilbur shoke.

"What the hell was that?!" He yells. 

"Monsters?..." Tommy guessed.

"Well that was obvious,"

"So, what are we gonna do?" Tubbo asked. Niki was patching up the presidents wound. "We can't just stay here forever, and we don't have armor for everyone nor food."

Everyone started throwing ideas before Philza had the best idea. 

"EVERYONE!" Philza yells. Everyone goes silent and looks at him. "Dreams right here, and incase you forgot, he's the admin. Maybe it's a glitch or something and we haft to ask him to do something."

"But what if he refuses?" Fundy asks.

"We'll make sure he won't...Techno and Wilbur are coming with me,"

----

Dream heard noise outside, and knew people were coming. He sat up and wobbled to the netherite blocks that where out. He knew it wasn't Quackity, he heard Philzas vocie. And maybe Wilburs?

"DREAM!!!" Wilbur yells. 

"WILBUR?! WHAT IS GOING ON?!" We yelled from across the lava. Philza sends the bridge over, Techno on it. Techno picked up Dream and walked to the other side. He sat Dream down on a chair. 

"Dream! My hero! You revived me!" Wilbur said, hugging Dream. 

Dream blushed. "Y-yeah!.."

"Alright, stop acting all lovey dovey," Techno orders. 

Wilbur got off of me. 

"So, Dream, there are monsters, tall and huge, red eyes. They are all over the sever....do you know how to get rid of them?" 

Dream was silent. A minute passes. "Well we're fucked," He finally said. 

"Wat 👁👄👁" Wilbur says.

"Those monsters are a virus, and it's pretty much impossible to get rid of them. You have to live with them.....or jump worlds," Dream explains. "You have to make these potions to weaken them for a while, and then you leave. They cannot break blocks or go into houses. They are an absolute pain in the ass."

'Of course, I never thought they would end up here. I protected this whole SMP. Could they of followed me from the other world?' Dream thought.

"Wait, how do you so much about them?" Techno asked. 

"Every admin has to know about them, I know more about them than a normal admin," 

"How so?"

"Becaud I've dealt this this shit before. And no, I don't feel like answering questions,"

"......so we have to LIVE WITH THESE THINGS???"

"Isn't that what I just said? If you guys let me out I can help,"

-----

"This is an awful idea," Sapnap commented.

"Do you want to die???" Dream asked, brewing potions.

"No," He grumbles. 

----

Dream splashed a whole bunch of potions and everyone ran. He gave everyone the ingredients for the potions. He went with Wilbur, Techno, and Philza.

Once at Technos home, Dream had to sleep with Wilbur. He crawled into bed with Wilbur. They faced each other, blush on both of their faces. 

"Dream...." 

"Yeah Wilbur?...."

"We'll stick together......right?"

"Of course...."

😄🥲😄🥲

Hi 

Uhhh I got lazy at the end as you can clearly see, sorry 😔 

And we're almost at 10k!! Yay!!!

Yall, I found this bottom Dream × Tommy book yesterday 😳 I won't be putting it here for reasons, but UMMMMM

Words: 887