SS A lesson from a perfect being

The day has concluded and I am feeling generous. For that reason, I have decided, in my benevolence, that I will allow you the fortune of an explanation. One that mere peasants would not normally be fortunate enough to receive.

There is a fundamental reason why the students and alumni strive to graduate from Class A. Many miss the mark in understanding why it is a prestigious title to behold.

Many of the vermin that scurry about this illustrious campus have the misconception that the one hundred percent employment rate that the college so graciously boasts, is due to some form of guarantee given by the school and the government. It is pure stupidity and shows the small mindedness of society as a whole.

You see, my feeble minded friend, the true reason why Class A boasts such a boon to those who are able to attain it is because of the prestigiousness of the Class itself.

For example, if you had the prosperity to be afforded an interview with a company of worth, there is an extremely high probability that the executive at that company will be an alumni of Advanced Nurturing High School. Upon speaking to that executive, should you tell them of your shared history, they will ask you what class you graduated from.

If you were to tell them you graduated from Class B through to D you would be cast out like the unworthy, rabies infected dog that you are. You are not worthy of their time or appraisal.

However, if you were to tell them that you graduated from Class A, you would be able to have a conversation of your shared trials and tribulations. Offer platitudes of strategies and experiences that you can both relate to.

In another instance, if you wanted to graduate with a university degree, a finish in class B-D would be enough to grant you entry to a low level community college that would allow any night time walker admission into its raggedy campus.

Having said that, let's say it was your desire to attend the prestigious Tokyo University. It would be far more impressive to the Dean, who is also a graduate from Class A, if you were to finish at the top as he did.

This is something that a low born plebeian such as yourself may not be able to comprehend.

It is to be expected. After all, those of the lower end of the socio economic spectrum would not be able to realize what it is like to rub shoulders with the upper class.

You can be forgiven for your ignorance.

It is for that reason that my original plan was to strive for Class A. Make no mistake however, it would not be from meaningless effort. To spill my own blood, sweat and tears competing with the rags and dregs that happened to win the lottery of acceptance into this institution is insulting. For a perfect existence such as myself, only the finest competition would suffice.

Purchasing such a title would have been plenty.

For that reason, it is quite possible that you would ask yourself, why is that no longer part of my strategy? You would be forgiven for asking such a feeble minded question.

That is because before if I were to attend a high society event, if one were to ask me who I was out of social etiquette, for we must be honest, they already know who I am. I would have introduced myself in this fashion.

My name is Koenji Rokusuke. Sole Heir and Leader of the Koenji Conglomerate Group. I graduated from Class A of ANHS.

However, should I introduce myself now. My introduction would be as follows.

My name is Koenji Rokusuke. Sole heir and Leader of the Koenji Conglomerate Group. I was in the graduating class of Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

See the difference? No? Such ignorance. There are not many of my fellow compatriots who even know the significance of the man known as Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

You see, my uncultured friend, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is a man of significance. Greatness recognizes Greatness and make no mistake, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is Great.

For what you may ask? For one, he is the son to the Chairman of the most prestigious institution in all of Japan, brother to a certifiable genius.

While his sister is by no means an intellectual on the scale of her adopted brother, make no mistake; she is a genius.

With the two of them working together, they have the cerebral capacity to make any organization that they bless with their assistance into the most powerful in the country, if not the world.

Which is why it is somewhat disappointing that she is so blinded by her own insecurities to not understand what is in Ayanokouji-boy's nature.

My grandfather, the man who started the Koenji Conglomerate Group, had always told me in his teachings to hire the lazy man. They will always find the most efficient solutions to attain maximum results.

Secondly, he is already thoroughly well connected. These dullards have no clue whatsoever how well connected he is.

To edify you, Ayanokouji-boy's education has been funded by the government ever since he was freed from that incipit prison. Government officials have been bending over backwards to ingratiate themselves with that man from the moment they've had access to him.

It is for that reason that I have decided to alter my original trajectory. Whilst before my plans were to enjoy the different facilities and bounties that are made available to us during our tenure, now my goal is to be as well acquainted with Ayanokouji as possible. He is one to be respected.

Any man who can come out from that repulsive place with their mind still intact is one to be admired. It would also seem that he has an eye for finding talent in places where you would not normally look. He has the mental fortitude to give those around him harsh lessons in order to foster growth. He also has the stomach to keep his friends close and his enemies closer.

That harlot Kushida seems to take Ayanokouji for a simpleton. She has no idea that she is poking a sleeping dragon that only pretends to not know that she is slithering about. The moment that she becomes a nuisance, he will tear her limb from limb before she even knows that it is happening.

If anyone were foolish enough to attack the one that he deems his closest friend or heaven forbid his beloved sister, they will feel the wrath of a thousand suns.

It is also why that foolish Horikita-girl is also incredibly prosperous. Fortunate by association. If by pure happenstance her brother was not held in such high regard by that man, she would be walking the streets alone and uncared for.

Many mistake that I am isolated, but the truth is I only associate with those that I deem worthy. Horikita-girl associates with no one which was essentially the lead up to her downfall.

Irrespective, the game is still unfolding. Trust by that man is not given wantonly, it is earned. If someone were to approach him in haste with a false smile and an ulterior motive, I have no doubts that he would welcome them with open arms only to rip out their heart. It is for that reason that I have assisted him with genuine respect.

I am not one to place my faith in a lemon. I have carefully judged the character of Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and found him to be a respectable and loyal person. Should I be fortunate enough, I can only hope that my time as a comrade of Ayanokouji Kiyotaka bears fruit.

My ultimate goal is not to reach Class A, but to recruit the brilliant duo that is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and Sakayanagi Arisu. They would be valuable assets for the future of the Koenji Conglomerate Group. If that means that I must pick up any other stragglers that he deems necessary, then the proverbial juice would be worth the squeeze.