SS "Dirty" Tactics

A/N: I got a picture from Reddit since it kind of embodies what I imagine Kiyo would look like at the moment. Messaged the original poster and got permission to use it for the story.

My afternoon with Matsuo-kun wasn't what I was expecting. Normally he's goofy and funny but not today. Today he sort of just brushed me off and then apologized saying he wanted to be alone.

I didn't notice it before but Matsuo-kun reminds me a lot about him. They have a lot of similarities. I normally put boys in a box, they'll always be friends. After all, my first love was both unrequited and impossible. I wouldn't even see him until I left this school and in that time, he very well could have met someone already. Maybe that was the blessing of this place, out of sight out of mind. If I saw him with another girl, it would tear my heart to pieces.

That's why I like hanging out with Matsuo-kun. For some reason, whenever I hang out with him it's just different. I notice things about the boys around me whenever we hang out and I can't help myself. I nitpick certain things. Not that I don't like them, they're my friends. I just can't help the thoughts of comparing the boys around me to him and they always fall short. Even now, I can't even bring myself to say his name because it hurts. I end up thinking about that time back in middle school when I'd agonize over my feelings that would never be returned.

For some reason, whenever I'm with Matsuo-kun that doesn't happen. I don't know, it's strange. I never compared the two of them. He never comes to mind when I'm with Matsuo-kun, I don't know why. Perhaps it's because they're just so similar as people. They have similar mannerisms, they even have similar features. The only main difference is that Matsuo-kun is taller. Much taller...

No Mako-chan, no! Stop it! They're wrong. You do NOT like Matsuo-kun, stop that.

This thing with Ayanokouji-kun is really tough though. I don't understand why people are like this. Ayanokouji-kun's never done anything to anyone. No scratch that, Ayanokouji-kun doesn't do anything. Sloth's around the world are taking notes of that lazy bum. So why are people calling him a monster?

It's mean and cruel. Ayanokouji-kun is not a monster. He may be lazy and a little rude but he treats Honami-chan really well. Not just that but he's hot as hell. Especially with that bulking diet that Honami-chan researched and had been secretly forcing him to eat. If monsters are built like that... someone sign me up with a ticket to the demonic realm.

Hold on, I'll see if I can find one. You'll see what I'm talking about...

...Hmm, where is it. I'm sure I had it here somewhere...

 I'm sure I had it here somewhere

I mean, come on look at this. LOOK AT THIS!

Look, I'm no homewrecker or anything. He's Honami-chan's boyfriend and everything, but I'm a girl. It's not my fault, I'm not the one taking the photos. The 'Ayanokouji Kiyotaka Appreciation Society' or whatever they're calling themselves now are the ones who are to blame. They're the ones uploading the photos, I just look. On a couple of them, my finger just happened to slide over to the download button by accident.