SS my time to shine

A/N: I'm so sorry that this was so hard to read, I went through a lot for this. I had to write this on wordpad and then go through and make it even worse. You'll understand what I mean when you read it. This is a one off but I couldn't stop laughing... I know I did him dirty but it's important for the plot. Try and suffer through it.

Im getting sick of these people. Everyone treats me like im some sort of an idiot, im really sick of Ayanokouji. Ikemen bastard. Theyre all blind, theres not even a big difference between me and him.

Atleast his sister can recognise wats wat. She pointed out exactly wat ive been saying all this time. Y would Ichinose choose to go out with him wen im here? Ayanokoujis sister is alrite, shes not bad looking but shes flat and shes got no ass. I can do much better than her for sure.

Ive been working my ass off on this island since the start. I managed to get more berrys than a third of the girls and all that bastard had to do was put up a couple of tents. I could have done it in my sleep but that asshole gets away with everything. Everyone lets him off with doing nothing wile i have been single handedly carrying everyone in this exam. People think Koenji has been doing a great job but all he does is run in the morning and do nothing for the rest of the day. He managed to keep the leader a secret but i should know hu it is at least.

Sakayanagi pointing out the obvious did something tho, now the other girls are starting to see. Mayb it changed something with me but i kept a secret from the rest of the group. Wile I was picking berrys i met a girl hu flirted with me. She didnt even look at Ike, she was interested in me from the begining. She isnt that hot but im sure that i can mayb get Sakura-chan to panic wen she sees that playing hard to get is going to make her miss her chance.

Her name is Manabe Shiho. Shes from class c and shes alrite but she isnt as good as Sakura-chan, Kushida-chan or Ichinose. Ichinose is a bit of a dumass tho, I dont noe y but shes dating that idiot. And shes stupid too, y would she say anything about Manabe-chan. The too situations arent even the same.

Now we find out that Sakayanagi is sick and that asshole looks like a zombie. I herd from Manabe-chan that the rumor is that she has newmonia, i dont noe wat it is but it cant be that bad. I could recover from it in a few hours but they sent her back to the skool.

Manabe: its not fair that yu have to do all the work wile Ayanokouji doesnt hav to do anything. hes so annoying.

Me: Thats wat ive been saying this hole time. That asshole has been getting away with everything, he didnt even tell Ichinose that she wasnt allowed to come to the camp.

Manabe: I dont even noe y shes with him anyway, hes not even that smart. Ryuen always talks about how hes a lazy idiot, class d would be so much better off if you were leading them. I bet shes just a gold digging bitch, i noe hes the directors son but hes an idiot. I guess were lucky that youre not leading class d or youd probably be in class a already and id never have my chance.

I couldnt help but stick my chest out proudly. Finally, someone with a brain in this skool. I wish i could be in class c, atleast then id have people hu werent stupid. Im sure that Ryuen guy would be happy to let me tell him how we should run things.

Theres a reason y he went after Sudo instead of me, those class c guys were lucky. If it was me instead of Sudo they were fiting, im sure they would be dead instead. Then wen the skool wanted me to go on trial, I wouldnt need to have Ichinose try to help me. Id let her stay, just so she could see how much better i am then Ayanokouji.

Manabe: it isnt even rite that theyre keeping it a secret from you about hu the leader is. Ryuen trusts us, we all noe that Yamada is the leader of class c. You have to pick the strongest person in the class, i bet its you.