Chapter 37

A/N: People who don't like the Honami x Kiyo ship should probably skip this chapter, word of warning. This is pretty much all fluff.

Zook has been cracking the whip for me to crank more chapters out, I've been reduced to being a slave. If you want to thank someone for the chapter it would be them. Zook has helped a lot with the most recent chapters so thank you to Zook.

Next chapter will be a big one so it'll take a while. Not sure how long, don't expect too much from me :)

"This is all your fault."

"How is it my fault? You could have laid down on another sunbed, you're the one who practically molested me!"

"You're the one who kissed me in public! I don't know what's happened to you but you're constantly looking at me with... lewd eyes. Pervert!"

"I didn't see you complaining at the time!"

"Enough, you two. Get back to it. Those toilets aren't going to clean themselves." Chabashira warned us as she continued scrolling through her phone while leaning on the wall.

Apparently the school had rules for indecent displays of public affection. No one had said anything at the time, but once again people didn't mind their own business and photos were taken of Honami and I and posted on the school boards.

"Horikita-senpai is going to be so embarrassed. Tachibana-senpai is going to be livid! The student council Vice President and Secretary, cleaning toilets because someone couldn't keep their hands and lips to himself!" Honami muttered to herself as she scrubbed ferociously.

"How many points will it cost me for you to tell her to shut up?" I asked Chabashira-sensei, trying to keep my voice down.

It didn't work, Honami bristled in annoyance.

"Why would I tell you that? I'm quite enjoying watching her debase you," Chabashira smirked. "She's right, you need to learn that the rules apply to you too. You're being a menace."

"I want to change classes,"

"No you don't."

"I hate you."

"Keep cleaning, you still have the rest of the floor to do. I'll be back in an hour to check on your progress. Be grateful that this is what I decided to punish you with, your father will not be impressed." Chabashira said as she got up and left.

Honami was scrubbing the toilet with so much ferocity that I was worried that she'd put a hole in the ship. She was sweaty and her hair was swaying back and forth angrily, tied up in a ponytail to keep it out of her face.

The moment that Chabashira was out the door, I took my gloves off before dropping them on the tiled floor, sitting on the sinks and taking out my phone. Honami whirled around, brandishing her toilet brush at me like it was a sword at the sound of my rubber gloves snapping off and hitting the floor. Toilet water flew off the bristles but I was out of range.

"Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. What do you think you're doing?"

"Taking a break,"

"You will not leave this work to me! You get those gloves back on and help me, immediately! Right now Ayanokouji Kiyotaka!"

I glanced up from my phone in boredom at the furious blonde in front of me who was glaring at me challengingly, as though daring me not to obey.

"'You're more than welcome to give me all of your work and I'll do it without complaint,'" I quoted absentmindedly.

Honami looked completely confused, the toilet brush went down to her side as she stared at me and waited for me to elaborate.

"What are you talking about?"