Healing (Final part of parent trap)

(Boscha's POV) (long chapter)

I clime out of willows window and drop a few feet, i saw how her dads looked at me they wouldnt want their daugher hanging around me yes i chickend put, Boscha Heironymus chickend out. i make it home and head straight up to my room i fall onto my bed and sigh, i text Willow to tell her I'm sorry for leaving before falling asleep.

the next morning my mom trys to talk to me but i avoid the questions by saying I'm fine and that I'll be late for school, i make it to school early and head for the green house where i know willow will be, i walk inside the plant filled room and see willow watering her plants i walk over behind her before tapping her on the shoulder she spins aroudn quickly spilling water on me, "Oh Boscha I'm soo sorry" she says trying to clean the water off.

"Willow, its fine" i say getting a little flustered with how close she is, she backs up and places the water can down "I wanted to apoligize for my dads their just protective" she says i look down at the ground "No i understand, once a bully aways a bully right?" i say trying to make a joke out of it but all i do is cause tears to fall from my face.

"No, Bosh not at all, come here" she says and hugs me, we sink to the ground me crying into her shoulder like an idoit i back away and wipe my tears "I'm soryy willow i should just go" i say but she grabs my hand before i can leave "I said i would give you a second chance, a fresh start, that means we have to be open with each other so please dont go" she says.

we sit on the floor of the green house talking and laughing till the bell rings we head off to our sepret classes promiseing to meet up for lunch. after class i headed straight for lunch to find willow who was sitting with the Flyer Derby team along with Luz and Amity sitting with them this is you time to make a good impression i straighten up and walk over to the table.

"hey willow" i say she looks up and smiles "come sit" she says i move next to her until i feel glares on me, mostly from Amity and Skara i need to apolige to them "were having another pratice after schools over, your welcome to come" Willow says i smile and nod "i'll be there" i say and take a bite of my food. Derby pratice arrived quickly, i changed in a pink tank top with yellow polkadots and black shorts.

i walk out on to the feild and spot Amity sitting on a bench by herself nows your chance i walk over and sit next to her "if you hurt willow i hurt you got that" she says i nod "i understand loud and clear" i say she looks at me and examins my face "you really like her dont you" she says i catch my breath "umm n-no what would give you that idea?" i say clearly flustered she smiles "that responds does, but seroiusely dont hurt her you know how advanced my magic is" she says i nod i was about to say something else but got called over by willow.

"ok team were playing a pratice game, gus and Viney you'll be playing aganist me, Boscha, and Skara with Luz who knows very little about Flyer Derby" willow says "i heard that!!" yelled Luz "lets start" she says. we split into our teams Amity blows a whisle and the game starts, i dive out of the way trying to get a flag but failing missrebly, i started to get better till i heard a yell. i wip around and see Willow on the ground cluching her leg.

i fly over quickly and land next to her "are you ok!?" i ask concerned she smiles through the pain "yeah, fine nothing i cant walk off" she says i could tell she was in pain "i can take you to the nurse" i say she shakes her head "n-no I'm fine" she says i wont take no for answer i pick her up in one swop i see her face turn red but i ignore it.

i carry her to the nurses office and place her on a chair "really bosh that wasnt nessassery" she says i cross my arms "nope it very much was, i cant have this flower getting hurt" i say i cover my mouth after realising what i said but before either of us could say anything the nurse walked in.