Injured Part 2 (Beta Lumity)

Also if anyone is wondering i do know its supost to be Lucia and Amelia but I'm lazy and dont want to change it (:

lioncat360

(Luz's POV)

"Willow, I'm telling you its like she wanted too and i wanted too" i groan laying upside down aginst the wall, Willow rolls her eyes "Noceda, does it look like i care? we have a list of clinets lined up and your worried about your love life get a grip" Willow says i roll back on to my feet, "your right, like always anyway whos next?" i ask.

"we need to wait for Blight, But i'm pretty sure theres a gang around here thats be causing problems for out customer, he says he doesnt want these ruffens in his ally way, even though its owned by the state, regardless hes paying a fuck ton to get us to remove them either from life or just the area I would like it to be just the area especally concitering last week" she says.

i cross my arms "dont blame that on me or blight, its your fault for 'calling back up' i think is how you put it, and the only back up that came was Boscha because and i quote 'she thought it was a date" i say willow sighs "yeah fine bad part on my side but too be fair you shouldnt have gotten in her way" she says i throw my hands in the hair "she was going to kill our client!" i shout.

the door swings open reveling Amity dragging Edric by the ear before throwing him on the ground "you idoit" she says "look mittens I'm sorry really Im-" she picks up my bat and holds it right above his neck "you imbecile" she says and hold up the bat to swing but i catch it up my hand taking it from her "whoa blight, not that I'm against bashing your brother's head in, but i need a reason to do so" i say she clenches her fists.

"this fucker went on a date with the mother fuckers we fought last week and then contiuned to join them" she says glaring daggers "Look Amity I'm sorry he was cute and how was i supost to know your two teams are enmies" he says then it clicks, "Edric Blight, you went on a date with Hunter Witabane?" i ask calmly but trust me i'm not calm in the slights.

"yes..." he says hesitently, i pinch the bridge of my nose "you have three fucking seconds to get the fuck out of here before i shove my bat where the sun dont shine" i say he stands up "yeah right like-" i cut him off "one" i start i see fear reach his eyes before he books it "two" i count, "three I'm going to go beat the shit out of your brother now" i say and chase him....

(Amity's POV)

Luz gets back with no blood on her and not an edric in sight "i lost him" she says and lays on the floor, i look at Willow "Park, what should we do?" i ask she shrugs "well we could A, kill your brother but i dont want to make you and your mother on worse terms B, find Hunter and kill him which i would quite enjoy or C, wait for a battle to break out and until then help our clients" she states i nod "C it is" i say Luz groans "aw man i wanted to kill someone" she says.

I roll my eyes "we dont need another target on our backs Luz now next clinet". that night we show up in a dark ally waitign for whatever gang is causing problems this time, i make a small flame dance across my fingers keeping me ocupied while we wait, "do we have tresspasers?" an annoying voice rings out, me, willow and Luz ready ourselves "oh look its the clean up crew" the voice says.

Hunter steps into the light, i mentally groan "what do you want witabane?" i ask he flinches at the name "dont call me that for starters, second your blooding my streets soo either piss off or I'll have my friends deal with you" he states i chuckle "yeah like hell we'd do that now remove yourself and your crew before things get messy" i say

long fight short me and Luz end up back in my bathroom tending to our wonds, "you really had to start a fight blight" Luz hisses while i wrap her arm, i pull it tighter on perpouse causing her to flinch "well I'm not the one who just started swinging, we had a plan stick to it" i snap back before walking over to the mirror.

"yeah, says the person who threw a fireball at my head!" she yells i turn to her "you shouldnt have been in front of me!" i yell back, she stands up and gets in my personal space "well maybe you should learn how to aim!" she shouts i roll my eyes "says the person who almost took willows head off!" i snap back we stand there for a moment both pissed at each other.

i make the mistake of glacing at her lips, her cut lip, her pink beautiful lips, i glace back up at her eyes shit her eyes glicing with anger "fuck it" i mummble she tilts her head "wha-" i cut ehr off and kiss her quick and smooth but amazing all at once, i back away and see her shocked face "i-Im sorry Luz i just-" she cut me off kissing me.

i kiss back and wraping my arms around her waist, she pulled away "fucking hell blight, what do you do to me?" she asks and then kisses me again, the next morning i wake up cuddled into Luz's side. (they didnt do anything, I'm watching you) i look up and see a passed out luz, I'm fucked I sneak out of bed and head down stairs where Edric is sitting at the kitchen table with Hunter.

"no mittens, no fued while in the house, you two can kick each others asses at work for now you act nice got it?" edric says seeing my anger "fine, but only because Luz is up stairs, and why do you think its me starting fights? its his gay ass" i say Hunter rolls his eyes "says the person who has a girl in her bed" Hunter says.

i grab two cups of coffee and head back upstairs, i open the door and set a cup next to the sleeping Luz while i take the other to my desk i smile as i pull out my journel and start to write, i feel a pair of arms wrap around my shoulders i take a sip of my coffee, "hey Luz~" i say she kisses the top of my head "hello Mittens" she says i turn to her quickly "no, not you too" i groan she laughs "aww but its cute" she smiles i roll my eyes.....

Words:1187 8/18/2022

this is where this one is going to end unless a lot of people want a part three but i feel like this is a pretty good ending (:

Part 3 of Drunk Raine x Eda will be out at some point soon........