Band AU (Willow x Hunter)

Yes this is a huntlow/winter ship and their will probally be more if you dont like them then guess what you can do? thats right dont read it and move on thank you and like the book begainds with i write about almost every ship i draw the line and Amity x Hunter or minors x adults thank you and happy reading.....

(Hunter's POV) Human AU

I walk into school, first day at a new school again, this is the second time this year I've switched schools, I know its my fault, i'm what people like to call a dissobedent kid, but i still get good grades and do every assinment i just tend to find fun in unwelcoming activitys. i check the piece of paper in my hand, Locker 012.

I look up and end up walking into someone, i fall to the ground and all the contents of my back falling to the floor great, "Oh I'm sorry" a femmen voice says, i look up and see a bright smiling girl sticking out her hand for me, i take it and stand up "no need to apoligize, i wasnt paying attention" i say and turn back to my books scadered across the floor.

I bend down to collect them, the girl came beside me to help, once all the books were back in my black backpack i turn back to the girl to thank her but she was gone, great hunter you scared her, i sigh and contuine to my first class.

The school day went on, teacher barrly caring I'm there, me sitting in the back of class to avoid contact, all that jazz, when the worse part of the day comes about, Lunch, sure Lunch is a great period if you have friends, but guess what? for a loner like me its the worse, i pay for my lunch and walk outside, i find a tree to sit under and eat my packeged meal.

"your in our spot" someone says, i look up and see a purple haired girl standing over me, i smirk "is your name on this tree? no it isnt" i say and turn back to the book on my phone, "this has been our spot since the first day of school, so if you think i'm going to let the new kid take it, youve got something coming buddy" the girl said.

I sigh just some fucking alone time, "look, you clearly have some bulit up anger and i would rather you take it out on someone-" i stopped when i heard someone yell "Sweet potato!!!!!" i turn my head and see someone run towards the tomato faced girl in front of me and pounce on her like a loin. "Luz!" the girl says and hugs the girl ewww "hey bud what are you doing in our spot?" the girl i assume to be Luz asks.

i groan, "why cant people leave me alone today?" i mummble furstrated, "look i was here first so beat it both of you" i say and eat a chip, "sorry me and gus got caught up talking to a teacher" a fammiler voice says, i turn my head and see the girl from earlier, she walks over and stops when she sees me "oh your the boy from earlier" she says.

I nod "yeah, and your the girl who helped me clean up my books, thanks by the way" i say she smiles "no problem" she says, i look over at the purple haired girl, she looked like she was going to kill me, i kinda wish she would, "Willow since you know this boy can you get him to move his asshole of an ass" she asks.

"look I'll move" i say and stand up, not like i was hungry anyway, I start to walk away when someone places a hand on my shoulder, i turn to the bluenette girl "how about you join us, please?" she asks i look over at her friends, "it doesnt seem like I'm welcome, but nice meeting you willow" i say and walk away.

(Willow's POV)

"whats his deal?" Amity asks i glare at her "you scared him away" i say she crosses her arms, "well he shouldnt have been such and asshole" Amity says "calm down Baby" Luz says and wraps and arm around her girlfriend, "what did he mean by you helped him with his books earlier?" Gus asks i sigh "I ran into him at the start of school i was in in a rush to get to class and crashed into him, he droped all of his stuff and i helped him pick it up but didnt get a chance to talk because i was in a rush for math" i say

i hear Amity mummble something, "what was that Amity?" i ask she rolls her eyes "you like him" she says i scoff "i do not" i say she smirks "oh you do, dont deni it you like him and thats why you wanted him to sit with us" she teases i roll my eyes "you are delousional, now earlier we were descusing band names?" i question Luz raises her hand "yes Luz?" i ask she smiles "what about willow and the palm trees?" i shake my head "Ive already told you this is an all of us band Luz, i dont want my name to be the center of attention" i say "what about the illusion of music?" Gus says i shurg "it could work" i say douptingly.

for the next half hour we descused band names but nothing any of us liked, i walk to my last class of the day which is art, somewhere no one jugdges, thankfully we hand freetime today so i just worked on some old projects and some song lyrics, i feel a tap on my shouler and turn around seeing the blonde boy "hey" i say he rubs the back of his neck shyly "umm sorry about not taking your offer, your friends dont seem to inviting espically the purple haired one" he says.

I laugh "their just protective, and Amity, she just isnt use to new things, though i never got your name" i say he slaps his forehead "sorry, I'm hunter, and your willow i presume?" he asks i smile "willow park pleasure to make your aquatince i say bowing" he smiles, and i see the cutes tooth gap, Hunter takes a seat beside me and gives me a strange look, "what?" i ask

he shakes his head "nothing, just trying to read upside down is hard" he says, i smile and turn my notebook around "these are just some lyric ideas for a song I'm writing" i say his almost purple eyes scan the paper "this is good, your a singer?" he questions i nod "head singer of a band we dont have a name for yet, its just me and my friends, Amity plays keybored, Gus does lights, Luz plays bass and were still looking for a drummer" i say

"you are?" he questions i nod "do you happen to know one?" i ask he points at himself in a dorky way, i smile "really?" i question he nods "at first it was just to get out my anger but i soon taught myself" he says i smile "well try outs are next week you should come, we only have like two other people trying out soo your chances are quite high" i say

he smiles "could-" he starts but the bell cuts him off "sorry what?" i ask he sighs "umm could i get your number for the try outs?" he asks i nod "of course, here let me just" I grab a marker off of the table and grab his hand, i write my number and willow park, I give him his hand back "there you go" i say he turns a light shade of pink "thanks willow, see you tommorow" he says and picks up his back before walking out the door, i smile ok i might find him a little cute.........

Words: 1350 7/14/2022

Finally i got motovation back that took way to fucking long, anywho yes huntlow/winter content, I plan on making a part two and i plan on writing more, i do start working and starting school towards the end of august but at the momment I'm going to write as much as i can my brain has been so frazzled and

stuff but i'm back and thats what matters, i personlly headcanon hunter as bi and willow as pan i also head canon them both as asexual soo theirs that suggestions are open until told other wise and i plan on making a part three to 'drunk radea' thank you for reading.........