Update!!!!

Hi! I need to ask a few questions

1. do yall want some christmas or other holiday chapters? i plan on writing a new years chapter but i havent decided on any other holiday chapters

2. if you have a suggestion that i havent gotten to yet can you please put it in the comments of this chapter? it would help me keep it organized

3. back to the holidays! thanksgiving is next week, i will be spending time with family and i hope you will be to, meaning that their wont be a post for this book or any other books until after the 30th possible not till december.

4. My mental state hasnt been great, meaning less chapters being posted, no i havent forgoten about this fandom and moved to another one, i'm just stressed with me graudating next year and stuff its stressful but hopfully i'll get a break soon!

5. thank you all for the votes and comments most of which are great.

6. now this is to do with ships, yes i love huntlow but i shipped edric and hunter for the longest time its still in my brian, as well as emria and hunter for a small amonut of time.

this means that like i've said before i write about mulit ships, from Boslow to Lumity i love Lumity and its the only ship besides Raeda that i wont sepreta that being said surtain comments about ships will be ignored or deleted in some cases such as....

My writing No's and information
-shiping children with adults

-if the age gap is more than three years

-If i question your morals for the ship or sernoiro

-i cannot exspress this enough i will not be writing full blown 18+ sence i will do emplied stuff for adults or aged up content but i wont go into detal it will just be emplied

-if you want to exspain how you want it to be written thats fine, I'll write blood, angst, even abuse but i wont go into exspilit detail for one thing I'm not good at it, but mostly because i like to keep my stuff mostly light hearted if i can but i do put trigger warrings for those types of things

7. I'm an amature writter ok? I cant read your mind on how you want it written and this goes for any books, i try my best and if you do make a request that i find questionable i will check with you first, or if i just want to double check that you like it.

8. and this should be the last thing, enjoy my books, skip over the short stories you dont like, i have diffrent opoins on ships than you, same goes for you if you have a diffrent opinoin good, you shouldnt be the same as everyone else, I dont care if you dont ship Luz and Amity i do, i dont care if you dont ship Hunter and Willow or Vee and Masha I do i like these ships and i will contiune to write about them thank you for reading and have a great day/night where ever you are and Happy holiday season................

11/17/2022