Used to be Yours (Daruis x Alador)

Back when they went to hexside.........

(Daruis's POV)

"Odalia please, shut up" i state glaring at the green haired girl, she just rolls her eyes "well maybe you shouldnt listen then if you getting sooo annoyed with me" she states turnning back to her friends, i felt a hand be placed on my shoulder, i look to my right and see Alador, he smiles "ignore her, all she cares about is her image" the brown haired boy says.

i sigh "should you really be saying that about your future wife?" i state, he shrugs "not like its my choice, plus" he says before leaning down to my ear "i would rather be yours" he whispers before standing back up, i could feel the heat radiating off my face, i smile a little before look back down at my food.

School was boring as ever ,but if i want to be the head of the abomination coven i'll have to work at it, i swing my bag over my shoulder and head out the front school doors in time to see Odalia yell at Alador before flying off, i aproch the boy playing with a butterfly "shes a real bitch" i state, i gain a small chuckle from Alador before he turns around.

"your not wrong about that" Alador says before wraping an arm around my shoulders, we walk to his house and head up to his room, inventions everywhere from and automatic feeder for his pet rat, to a light that projects the night sky on to his ceiling, Alador is the smartest person i know and yet he's being forced to marry a bitch who just wants to take credit for his inventions.

i feel arms wrap around my waist, i lean into the touch, Alador sets his chin on my shoulder swaying us back and forth "titan i wish your parents werent making you date her" i whisper, he turns me around before kissing me softly, breaking the kiss ever so gentally "yeah me to, i really want to take you on a real date" he says swaying with me in the middle of his room.

i smile looking at his gold eyes, he smiles back, i hear the door start to creek open, we quickly break apart going to sepret ends of the room, "are you two decent?" Lillith asks walking into the room her eyes covered by her hand, we both let out a sigh of relif, "yes lilly were both clothed" i state she removes her hand and nods.

Lillith is the only other witch who knows about us, she kind of found out by accident, but thats a story for another time, she shuts the door before siting on the edge of the bed, "I swear you two might be more unbearable than Raine and Eda those two are completly and uderly annoying" she states i chuckle.

i turn my eyes back to Alador whos tinkering with something on his desk, i smile and walk over to him "Alador take a break" i whisper he removes his goggles and stares at me with that 'but i dont want to' face, i kiss his forehead before draging him away from his desk, "what is it this time lilly?" i ask sitting on the bed aladors head in my lap as he tinkers with a figit type toy.

"Everyone want to talk about grom this and grom that. i am so stressed, the planning comity can get shit done and it driving me crazy, not to mention eda is no help, i love her but all she talks about is raine there both cute together but Eda is supost to help me with the decorations..." she countinued to rant while i ran my hand through Alador's hair i felt his body relax and a few minutes later go limp, he was asleep which is good since he wont sleep to save his life.

"His green haired girlfriend would be pissed if she saw you two" Lilith states "i know, but i could care less" i state watching the sleeping boy bury his head in chest causing me to lay down on the bed, i hear the front door open and sigh before moving Alador to his pillow, "one day" i whisper before kissing his forehead and leaving the room with lilith.

I wave to Aladors dad who just ignores me and walks into his office, me and Lilly walk out the door, i drop lilith off at home before walking back to my house...