Chapter 25: Bachelor's Party

The early morning of the next day could not let Ria sleep for more time. Before she could hardly recollect herself, Niharika grabbed her hand while she was still in the blankets and said,

"Ria, look at your Mehendi. The color is too dark! Rishi's love will be deep as its dark color!" She exclaimed. Ria was in a half-unconscious state when her hand was caught by her.

"Niharika. Is the color so dark?" Her mother asked while coming with her Mausi.

"Come, aunty. Ria, wake up!" She woke her up.

"Ria, Beta, show your Mehendi." Her mother insisted.

"Didi, I told you, my handmade Mehendi would work! Well, some credit also goes to Niharika as she later applied lemon juice with sugar after drying completely." She responded after having a good look at them.

"The color is dark, Anu. Just as I wanted! You two had done a worth appreciating work!" She appreciated.

"This is also because it was in fate of our Ria to get chosen by an IAS officer!" Her Mausi stated.

While the trio was talking, Ria started wondering being IAS, he might have got a lot of proposals then why did he select her among them.

Why me?

"Niharika, Beta, come with us. We have some work for you." Her Mausi said and then, Niharika left with them.

Ria could not keep up her patience, so she ended up directly calling him without thinking it was for her first time. Rishi was with Snow in his front yards when his phone suddenly started ringing.

 Rishi was with Snow in his front yards when his phone suddenly started ringing

"Hey, Snow, see. This is your Mom's call for the first time." He said excitedly looking at his phone first.

"Hey, Goodmorning! Hope I'm not troubling you before your go to the office." She said politely.

"A very good morning to you too, no, you are not. Snow and I are just sitting in the garden and Snow is enjoying some milk." He replied enthusiastically.

"That sounds great but would you mind if I ask a question that just struck my mind?" She asked hesitantly.

"Go on! I'm listening." He replied.

"Why did you choose me? Like.... you had ample proposals in your hand then why me?" She said and after completing, took a sigh of relief.

Rishi was a little surprised at first by the question she just asked. He wanted to share the experience when he saw her for the first time around in the dawn while picking them up for visiting the tourist attractions of Benaras.

He also wanted to talk about apart from her looks, he was more impressed by her decision of continuing her career and going abroad for a job but he never thought that time would come so soon. He took it casually and then responded,

"Miss Gupta soon going to be Mrs. Agrawal wants to clear now why his fiancee had chosen her. Isn't it a little late for questions like that?" Later, he carried on,