2

after about midnight i decided i would just stay the night. i stole a t shirt and pajama pants from nick because all i had with me was that stupid dress.

we were loudly making tiktoks we would never actually post when marylou yelled at us to shut up because she was going to bed. she had to go pick up justin from the airport tomorrow.

"you aren't doing that move right." i corrected them.
"who cares? i like my way better." chris snapped back. "ok sassy boi."

then on the middle of our 100th run, i got a snapchat notification from rae, the girl i had been talking to.
i grabbed my phone even though we were in the middle of dancing. "hey!!" they all complained.

nick peaked over my shoulder as i opened her snap. "ouuu! it's raeeee!" nick teased. chris and matt came over to torment me as well. "y/n, you little lesbian!" chris mocked me. "she's bi!" nick corrected him.
"geez, i know, chill."

i never really talked to people. like talk talk. rae was hot and all but she lived in a different state and it's mutually known between us we will never date or anything.

we eat ice cream and watch tv in chris's room until we get tired. matt is passed out on a bean bag on the floor and the rest of us are squished on chris's bed. chris turned off the lights and nick went to his room. i went to brush my teeth then went to matt's room because i would have the whole bed to myself.

i fell onto matt's bed and deeply inhaled his scent before throwing the covers over myself and automatically falling asleep.

i was slightly awoken by someone getting in bed beside me. i pried one eye open to see matt crawling under the covers. he let out a big yawn and got settled, snuggling his face into my shoulder.
i loved matty cuddles.

about halfway through the night, i am getting pushed to the edge of the bed. i grown and push matt back over to his side. he still, in his sleep, tries to roll back over. i just hug him like a body pillow and go back to sleep.

there is a bounce on the bed and i am half awake but decide to pretend to be asleep. "hey." it's nick
i feel him lay down, on top of my legs. i still fake sleep.

he watches tiktoks without air pods and it's slightly annoying.
the bed shook and nick made a noise of annoyance and hit matt beside me. matt wined and continued to kick his legs. they end up fighting and matt whines, "leave!" but nick is relentless. matt finally gets up and drags nick off the bed. "oh no! he's mad!" nick teases. "god, leave me alone your such a bitch!" he still has a sleepy whiney voice that makes him sound like a little kid.

then chris comes soaring in the room and dives onto the bed, where matt was. "noooo!" matt doesn't have the energy to fight chris too so he just leaves with a "fuck both of you!"

"it's still warm!" chris smiles snuggling into matt's pillow.

it was 10 am. might as well wake up anyway. i shove chris for being a little shit, and then get up. i go to chris's room to look for matt. he's not there, so i look in nicks room. matt is curled up under nick's big puffy comforter. he looks so cute. i don't want to disturb him, but i tiptoe in anyway. he probably wouldn't hate the company because he is used to never being alone, considering he's a triplet.

"matty?" i whisper. "hmm." he mumbles. "can i come  in?" i ask softly as if he's a baby.
"as long as you behave." i laugh at that.

i sit on the other side of the bed behind him.
i brush his hair out of his eyes, "i'm sorry they were so mean to you." i baby talk him. a corner of his mouth starts to twitch. i know just how  to make him laugh even when he's in a pissy mood.

he lays his head where i have good access to massage his his scalp. i don't even have long nails, in fact i bite them to the quick, but he loves it when i do it anyway.

today, we planned to go to an amusement park in celebration of justin coming home. a couple of justin's friends were coming along as well.

me and nick decided to go to my house to get ready. nick had to be back home by the time his mom returned with justin though. we walked, crossing in front of mrs. garrison's, our neighbor's yard, the one who lives between us, an old woman whose family comes on the weekends to visit her. today two young grandchildren were playing in the yard. macy, a three year old who is here almost every weekend, and another young girl i've never seen before, along with macy's parents.
there was a man and a woman and a teenage boy on the porch with mrs. garrison.

"he's cute." nick comments to me discretely. he was. he was tall and had bright blond hair and a nice tan even though it was only april. he was looking at nick.
i nudged him with my shoulder and whispered, "he's looking at you!" nick flashed me a grin before turning his head to look at the boy. nick waved and he waved back.

"hey honey! hey nick!"my mom was on the couch watching tv. "hey" we replied in unison.

when we got to my room, nick opened my blinds and inhaled deeply before shouting, "HES SO HOT."

i walked over too and looked through my window to see the family on the porch. the blond boy is now looking at his phone. "he must be a grandchild from far away." i guess. "but we've never seen him before." nick counters. "well maybe we just never paid attention." we decide on that.

we watch him for a minute like creepy stalkers. then the boy looks over in the direction of my house and then up at my window. i jump away with terror, but nick props his head up on one hand and waves with the other. "NICKOLAS!" i scream-whisper. "he's smiling at me." nick says hazily like he's in love.

"can you do my makeup." nick turns to me. it was an order, not a question.
he sits on my vanity stool and instructs, "nothing too bold. make it natural."
since he has perfect skin, all three of them do, i just do a little blush, bronzer, mascara, and lip gloss.

he admires himself in the mirror and fixed his hair. he was already dressed, but looked through my closet and through some of their clothes that had been left here. he changed from his jacket to a cute flannel and picked out one of my chains to wear with the one he already had on.

i pick out a cute green mini dress and a cardigan because it wasn't as hot as yesterday.

then, together, me and nick venture outside into the forest of cute boy.

but they had all gone inside. shat.

"it was all for nothing!" nick cries up to the sky.
"hey, we might see him again." i encourage.

we get back to the sturniolo residence, their mom and justin still aren't there.

because we were home alone, nick screamed, "THERE IS A FINE MALE SPECIMEN NEXT DOOR!"
"what?"matt asks as him and chris come down the stairs.
"and why are y'all so dressed up?" chris asks.
"because it's fun and we wanted to!" i snap at chris offended.
"NO," nick interrupts, "it's because i wanted to look good for granny's baby boy!"

"ok who the guck is this kid?" chris asks, but our conversation was ended by marylou and justin barging through the door.

their dad came back from the grocery store and justin's friends arrived and we all set off to the amusement park.