16

by the time the movie was over i was barely awake.
i heard people getting up. i didn't open my eyes until i felt matt start to get up from beside me. "i'm going to bed." he yawned.
chris came over and held out a hand to help him up.

"good night." matt said to me. i smiled up at him and chris said good night too. "good night." told them as they went off to their room.

i tossed and turned all night. this coach was really uncomfortable.

i decided to go down to the kitchen and get some water. maybe when i came back the couch would be more comfy.

i tip tied down the stairs and when i got to the kitchen someone was already there. josh.

ugh, no. i've been getting weird vibes from him all night.

"hey." he said standing up from where he was seated at the counter.

he was so tall and muscular. he kinda intimidated me just from the fact he was so.... big.

he started walking towards me so i swerved and went to fix myself a glass of ice water.

"can't sleep?" he asked and i could hear him coming closer to me.

i looked over my shoulder, "not really."

i dodged him again when i went to sit on a stool at the counter.

he stared at me as i drank. what was this boy on?

"you can stay with me if you want. i can kick elmer to the couch." i almost chocked on my water. he had a devilish smirk on his face. i suddenly felt like i was going to barf.

"no, that won't be necessary." i said with a light chuckle.

"why not?" he said leaning closer to me over the counter, still smirking. i could see a faint stubble around his chin and upper lip. it made him look a little older than just 18.

i stood up. "actually, i'm gonna go back to bed now." i said as casually as possible.

he sighed as i got up and made a b-line for the stairs.

when i got up there i thought about going to matt and chris's room. they have a king bed, i'm sure there is room. all four of us can fit on a queen to watch tv, so it should be fine. i don't want to wake them up though. i should just suck it up and sleep on my couch.

then i heard josh's footsteps start up the stairs and i darted to matt and chris's room.

i hope the sudden, probably loud sound of me barging in their room didn't wake anyone.

i more quietly shut the door and tip toed over to the bed, where both of them looked up at me. well, so much for not bothering anybody.

"y/n?" one them asked, sitting up and i was surprised when at first i didn't know which one it was.

i came closer to them and realized it was chris.

"yeah, can i stay in here with you guys? that pull out couch isn't very comfortable."

"yeah, of course." they said in unison, both making room for me on the bed. it looked so soft and fluffy. i dove in beside matt and felt immediate relief when i was embraced by the cozy bed and matt's warm body heat as i rested my head on the pillow.

i took and deep breath in and out as i snuggled in the puffy blanket over us.

matt was facing me. we were face to face. his eyes were all droopy and sleepy and i wanted to grab his face and kiss him. but chris was here so i better control my impulses.

i curl up into matt's warmth and he draped an arm over me.

ha! try to come get me now, josh!

i felt so safe and at ease. i was on the verge of sleep when i started thinking about matt. he's so hot and so adorable and so perfect and he's right here. it's like that feeling when you are riding in a car. you are chill until you start thinking about how fast the car is going and how easy it is to get in a crash. like this is normal but is actually extremely crazy at the same time.

is this love?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें