King Ben x reader (soulamtes)

(Y/n's pov)

The day started like any other here in auradon, except when i wake up, most if not all the residents of the United States of Auradon are asleep.
Being the daughter of two Mayan demigods could do that to a girl, esspieclly since i take after my dad
Zatz the prince of bats.
I have his white hair and purple eyes and pale skin.
The only thing i inherited from my mother was probably her stubbornness.
Cause the main thing my parents and i argue about is why i don't want my significant other to know I'm in auradon.
But they understand that they can't make me want my significant other to know im in the same town.
Thankfully they don't know his name since it showed up on my arm on my 16th birthday.
I keep it covered, even in the spring and summer time.
It tipped my parents off that i was keeping a secret, so they approached me when it was close to my 17th birthday asking why.
I told them I don't know why I just didn't want to look.
So now I'm 18 and a thought my parents disagree with my choice, they got me a little friend to keep me company.
My pet bat b/n, who nudge my face and squeecked to wake me up.
I smiled and pet her as i began siting up.
"I know sweetling, breakfast time for little b/n bat".
She squeaked, smiling as she opened her wings.
I let her go and followed her to the living room of my home off of auradon prep campus.
Not alot of students, princesses actually likes to share a room with a demigod that looks like a vampire and has a pet bat that sits on her shoulder.
I put the food in b/n's bowl, she flew to her cat tree i got for her.
Well no pet store had pet furniture made for bats.
I then said seeing the moon just rising.
"Wow b/n you woke me up early this time".
I got dressed in my usual out fit, deep navey blouse and long navey blouse.
Now shoes since I'm more comfertable, but since i take after my dad i can change into a giant bat.
Like the ones that my best friend Denis Dracula faced on his fifth birthday.
When i shift into a giant bat my shoes get ruined, they weren't made like they were when my parents were my age.

Once i was ready I called B/n over and she flew and perched on my shoulder

I got my bag with my house key, b/n's treats and phone.
I left my house and walked to auradon prep, seeing a few of my friends that take night classes the same reason i do.
Denis walked over saying.
"Hey y/n, (He pet b/n.) B/n.
How are you feeling, you sure be at school after just recovering from you being sick"?
My soulmate was close and i panic and when i panic thats when i feel alittle nauseous.
It usualy depened on how nauseous I was, but I was so scared my soulmate was close to seeing me that i ended up puking during lunch break.
My friends thought i got sick and rushed me to Denis mother, who toke the job of being the night nurse in case some of the students that take night classes got hurt or sick.
Mavis told my to rest the next three days just incase.
She told my friends to leave so she could ask what was really going on.
I told her i got nauseous cause i could feel my soulmate was close.
I wasn't ready and i got sick.
She understood and didn't tell anyone, she didn't ask for his name.
I didn't want to lie to my friends, but me being sick wasn't a lie, the cause was what mavis told them.
I then said looking at Denis.
"Im fine Denis, i dont want to miss anymore school".
Denis twin brother Markus, then teased.
"So you can fined your zing i bet".
I growled at him and said.
"No, I like being independent, so please don't bring it up again".
Markus teasing stopped, his blues eyes showed confusion and his smork dropped.
I sighed and said.
"Im sorry".
Denis patted my shoulder and said.
"Hey, it's okay you told us how you felt and to drop the subject".
Markus then came over and said.
"We understand you, but y/n are your really going to not look for him?
He's probably looking for you".
I sighed and said.
"He is, he was close three days ago.
(The brother looked at me and i contiued.)
I got sick cause i paniced, i was scared and wasn't ready for him to know the face to the name that's on his arm, like his is on mine.
(I looked at my left covered arm.)
I mean, who would want me as a soulmate, that could do this".
I shifted into a giant bat and my bag fell to the ground since my hands became diget's of a bats wing.

I sighed and spoke, my voice higher in pitch since I was a bat.
"Turn into a giant scarey monster".
I shifted back into my demigod form and picked up my stuff and i looked to my only friends and classmates.
"You guys can easily shift into normal sized animals, but the only form i shift into isn't cute and cuddly.
And look at me.
White hair, purple eyes and pale as a ghost?
Who would love me"?
Markus then place his arm around my shoulders and said pulling me into his side.
"i would".
Denis then placed an arm around my waist said.
"Me to, if he doesn't except you".
Markus then smiled at me saying.
"He missing out on the most amazing woman in the world".

I smiled and said.
"Thank you guys, now let's get to class".
They nodded and we walked to class.
Since there weren't many teachers that taught at night, so fairy god mother had to ask the only other person that sleeps during the day and is awake at night was my dad Zatz.
Once we settled into our seats we got to work.
Thankfully today was art day, so there was not much to do.
Once we finished the first few classes, it was off to lunch.
I sat in my usual spot next to the out let, it's were i usualy do my wood burning art.
But now i just wanted to sit and think.
I closed my eyes and hummed the song my grandma hummed to my mother.
I know the goddess of death being my grandmother really spooked most of the people on auradon.
Imagen how family day goes, it was the only day I stay awake.
Whoch means tommorrow is when I have to get back into the routine.
I then felt someone was watching me.
I opened my eyes and pulled out my mother's sword eagle claw, which was enchanted to shrink until I need it.
I pointed in the direction I felt someone was staring, which was the open area that had the other side of the building.
They moved so i didn't see who it was.
I then said.
"Whos there"!?
The name on my arm felt unbearable that it made my arm twich, which made it hard to keep eagle claw steady.
That could only mean one thing.
'My soulmate'.
I remembered what Markus said.
🦇'We understand you, but y/n are your really going to not look for him?
He's probably looking for you'🦇.
I lowered eagle claw and it shrunk so i could place it back in my bag.
I moved my sleeve and traced his name.
'Ben'.
I didn't expect anything to happen from it.
But i felt a trace on my right arm, a trace if my name.
'Y/n'.
I then walked over but didn't really go to the other side until i heared him.
"I've been waiting for so long".
I sighed and said leaning against the wall.
"I know, and im sorry".
Ben then said.
"You have nothing to be sorry for y/n.
Meeting your soulmate, it's scary.
(I nodded in agreement.)
I know we only heared of the other, but can i, can i meet you, face to face"?
I then said.
"Yes, ill come to you.
But im warning you i don't look like a normal human".
Ben then said.
"I don't care if your normal y/n ill always love you no matter what".
I closed my eyes and walked to the other side, and he gasped.
I then said backing up.
"This was a bad idea".
Ben grabbed my hand before I could even run.
He then said.
"Wait, why are you running".
I then said.
"You gasped".
He then said.
"Cause ididnt except my soulmate to be beautiful".
I looked at him and he held my cheek and said.
"Very beautiful".
Then we kissed.
I kissed him back,
Wow so this is what havibg a soulmate it like, amazing.
Thee end.