Prince Ben x reader part 1

(Y/n's pov)
A regular day on the isle of the lost is how one expect it to be when it's inhabited by villans, sidekicks and their kids.
Measy, chaotic and above all the worst nightmare for any social butter fly.
Here the definition of outcast is one that didn't share the belief evil should then supreme.
And here the outcasts get beaten and brusied.
The worst case scenario is death.
Luckly since i never told anyone, especially the person that kidnapped me when i was just a baby, I've been living what could be considered the good life.
Well as good as it can get.
But when my kidnapper is Maleficent, the most evil of all villains.
The way i live would be considered perfect here.
I woke up to duew, maleficent crow, chirping loudly in my ear.
I grabbed him, that quieted him, I couldn't let anyone know my secret, that especially ment no birds either or else I will get kicked out and get hurt.
I looked at him and said.
"What did i tell you about waking me up"?
He sqwake and i let him go and said understanding him.
"Mal".
I got up and but on my outfit which was made to scare.
Well it look like a flight suit, with dragon scales sewn on the fabric.
It was raw for me to find this.
I considered myself lucky.
I put on the helment.
The suit was black all over with some red to it.

Once done i looked to the sleeping dragon maleficent stole with me

I told duew to leave.
I went over to my dragon and said perting her.
"D/n it's time to wake up, we got to go now".
She lifted her head and looked at me and i said.
"I know you don't like acting mean, i don't like it either.
But we aren't like them, but we have to do what we do to survive".
She nodded and stoud up, i got on her back and she flew out once i saw my step sister and her friends i told d/n to land.
She did and that made evie, jay, Carlos and mal look up.
Mal then said amiling to see me.
"Well, hey y/n come to join the fun"?
I looked around, it was boring start to the day, mabey messing with some locals will be okay.
Plus since mal didn't really match up to maleficent standarders, i have to watch over her.
I lifted my helment and said smiling.
"Lets lighten this tedious day".

Unknown to us, at auradon the prince ben son of King beast who was responsible for all of us being on the isle, and queen belle, the beauty that broke his curse.

Since ben was going to be king soon, he was being fitted for his suit.

(Ben's pov)

I looked over to the isle of the lost, knowing that was the place that my father put all the villains on to keep the people of auradon safe.
But before they could gather Malficent, the chief of berk and queen of arendelle reported that their daughter of stolen.
My parents think she's on the isle, but it was to dangourse to send anyone.
Chief hiccup and queen Anna wanted my parents to send the hole auradon army.
But without knowing what she would look like now it would be impossible.
But the only way we could be sure was a blue Phoenix necklace that went missing along with her, and that she was a red head and has blue eyes.

The childern of the villains didn't deserve this.

My parents came in and dad said.
"How is it that your going to be king next month, your just a baby".
Mom then said.
"Hes turning sixteen dear".
Dad then said.
"Sixteen, that's way to young, i didn't make a good decision when I was fourty two".
Mom gasped and then smacked his shoulder, saying.
"You decided to marry me at 28".
Dad then said joking.
"Well it was either you or a tea pot".
Dad winked and mom didn't like the joke.
I then said to them.
"Mom dad, i decided to make my first proclamation".
Dad then said.
"Well don't be shy son, lay it on us".
I then said.
"I want the childern of the isle to be given another chance, to live here in auradon".
Mom dropped my jacket and dad looked like he was goign to have a heart attack.
I then said getting of the stand but the tailor told me to stay still.
"I keep looking out the window and feel like they been abandoned".
Dad then said.
"The childern of our enemies living among us"?
I then said.
"Only the ones that need our help the most, i already choosen them".
Dad then said.
"Really"?
Mom then said to my dad.
"I gave you a second chance.
(Mom turned to me.)
Who are the children's parents"?
I then said preparing for dad's outburst.
"Jafar, Cruella De Vil, Evil Queen and Maleficent".
And dad screamed.
"Maleifcent, she's the most evil of them all"-!
I then said.
"Dad their childern are inoccent, and she stole y/n!
(He quieted.)
Dad, you taught me a king always follows his heart, and to do what's right. Their childern are innocent, and it's not just them, Hiccup and Anna's daughter is on that island and shes probably scared".