Prince Ben x reader part 2 final

(Ben's pov)

When y/n said talia didn't ususly climb onto people i felt a wave of surprise.
Usualy cats don't come near me cause of me being able to shift into a beast when I'm really upset.
That shocked my parents but fairy godmother said it was nothing to worry about.
But as i grew up and watch my friends bring their pets over to show and tell I kinda felt left out.
It was one of those show and tell days in p.e when coach Hercules came over and held a three headed puppy to me.
D/n has been with me ever since.
I then said as Tammy walked back to y/n and i couldn't help the feeling of love bubble up in my chest when y/n pretty blue eyes look back at me.
"Well i feel so honored.
(The other vks must of saw my crush growing the moment i stood infront of y/n.
Cause they gave knowing smiles.
I composed myself and said to them all.)
So if youll all follow me i and fariygodmother will be more than happy to give you all a tour".
The sound of barking made us all look to see jane stuggling to catch d/n.
I whistle and she began to run over.
I patted my neeks and d/n began giving me kisses and y/n said as she kept percy beside her.
"This is d/n, she's pretty".
D/n habing heared y/n call her name looked and went over, Percy eyes were wide and they began smelling each other.
They had a little playful stomping.
Then me and fairy god mother showed the vks around.

(Time skip to a 5 weeks later closer to the coronation.)

It was late and I was in my dad's old office which would soon be mine when im crowned.
D/n's three heads turned and i said seeing her look at the closed door.
"What is it d/n"?
I heared what she did when I stayed quiet.
Someone was singing, one of the female students was up.
And it wasn't Audrey thank goodness.

(Y/ns pov)

I couldn't sleep, Percy was passed out, Tammy was purring to her hearts content and i couldn't fall alseep dispite having my eyes closed for hours.
All because my friends mal and evie pointed out that I love Ben and that he loves me to.
I then sat up and stared at the window.
I then said starting to deny what they told me.
"Its ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous how could he love me".

I told a breath and hope that i don't want anybody.
"All my life I seen people in love, the girls swoon, they sigh, the boys go above and beyond.

So why the moment that we met, did my heart beats like the white rabbit?
(I think of Ben and as my heart beats it becomes hard to breath)
I can not breath, when he's near me.

(I thought about his smiles and laughs.)
His smile make the whole world stop and watch.

(The picture mal insisted to take with Ben in it when I was taking Percy on his birthday walk, he had d/n with him and Percy couldn't be more than happy to see her.)

He's sweet, he's kind, hard to escape those butterscotch eyes when he looks back at me.

(unknownst to me, the person i was singing about was outside my door.
As i thought about when we met it was like fate intended for us to met.)

Almost by design, our fates intertwined.
Could it be?
( I remebered his smile.)
Maybe, we'll see in time.

(I picked up my frame with the picture and singed .)

Would I be crazy if i wish you were mine?

(I repeated what i singed quietly as Percy goes back to his dream.)

All my life I seen people in love, the girls swoon, they sigh, the boys go above and beyond.

So why the moment that we met, did my heart beats like the white rabbit?
I can not breath, when he's near me.
His smile makes the whole world stop and watch.

He's sweet, he's kind, hard to escape those butterscotch eyes when he looks back at me

Almost by design, our fates intertwined.
Could it be?
Maybe, we'll see in time.

Would I be crazy if i wish you were, mine".

I set the picture down, that's when d/n bursted in.
I stood up and said after taking a breath from the shock of d/n barging in.
"Oh d/n you scared me.
(She sat down infront of me and she let me pet her three heads as i asked.)
Why were you in the hallway, did you get lost"?
She flicked her tounge out and shook her head.
I then said.
"Well Ben's got to be close by-".
And speak of the devil, i caught a glimpse of him and said as i got outside my room, head down afriad to look him in the eye.
"How much did you hear"?
He lifted my chin and said softly as i looked back.
"All of it,
(I looked away and he said making me look back.)
Y/n i love you to,
(I was shocked and he said.)
The moment we met i feel hard for you, as time grew I wished you were mine when I see you with your friends.
But i never had the courage to come over to even sit with you guys".
It was my turn to make him look at me and I said.
"You shouldn't be the one looking away".
He then said after kissing me.
"And you should never doubt yourself.
(He then asked.)
So now, since we are now together, would you do me the honor of standing by my side at the coronation".
I nodded and this time I kissed him.
He wrapped his arms around my waist and i wrapped my arms around his neck.
This kiss was like the first one, i could feel the fireworks.
Once we pulled away, we turned to see d/n huddle into percys bed and i saw the time, all of auradon prep probably knows Ben doesn't live on campus.
But it be to late for him to leave now.
I then said as i saw him check his wrist watch.
"Its to dark out for you to leave".
He then said.
"Your right".
I then said remebering the boys were throwing a little settling in party and i was alittle late.
"Carlos and Jay are throwing alittle settling in victory party with mal and evie.
I think they be more than happy for a group sleep over".
He smiled and asked.
"What's a settling party"?
I then said.
"Mal and I felt alittle out if place, so evie and the boys thought of a party to help feel more at home".
Ben hugged me and said.
"Youll always belong, never forget that".
I grabbed two sleeping bags and Ben got Percy and Tammy, i called d/n go follow and Jay having been on a snack run said happily seeing Ben.
"Hey guys come on in your right on time".
Carlos and Jay had pulled ben away to asl him something.
Mal seeing the smile on my face asked
"So you two together now"?
I nodded and the boys cheered as they pat Ben on the back.
Seeing Ben smile as this happened told methey asked him the same question mal asked me.
I waved at ben and he placed his hand over his heart.
I did the same.
Oh don't worry this is only the beginning, My happily ever just started.