Prince Ben x reader part 2

(Y/n's pov)

When me and Uma arrived at Evies and Mal's room for my dress, I felt relife to have a break from the mirage of complicate emotions I feel when I'm around Ben.
But I also missed the feeling of being close to him, his hands on mine.
When I sat down I shook my head, then grabbed a pillow and screamed.
The pillow doing its job in muffling my scream.
'Stupid teenage hormones ahh!'.
Uma then said rubbing my arms.
"You okay hun"?
I then said, muffled and soft.
"What's wrong with me?
(I didn't move the pillow, I wished I could just hide in the pillow forever.)
What's wrong is that when I'm with Ben I feel like a bubbling school girl and want to be away to keep myself from saying the wrong thing.
(I removed the pillow and saw that Evie and mal sat on their bean bag chairs infront of me and my sister from another mother.)
But when I'm away from him, my heart aches.
I want all of his attention, his company, I want to tell him how I feel.
(I let my head fall into the pillow and I said groaning.)
But the moment I get the courage to say anything, I freak out like a screeching bottle nose dolphin".
Uma patted and rubbed my back, Evie said softly taking hold of my hand.
"Oh honey everything will be okay".
Mal then said taking a gental hold of the pillow.
"And you do sound like a screeching bottle nose dolphin.
(I looked at her, all three of us did and she raised her hands before up before any one even made a sound.)
Before anyone gets their knickers in a twist, I'm trying to make a point.
(We remained silent waiting for her to explain.
She then held my hands.)
Y/n, your the bravest person we know, you defeated my mother when she brought you to your lowest.
It's natrual to feel nerves when it comes to a crush.
But we all know Ben is more than that to you".
I tilted my head and Mal said explaining further.
"It's only when someone gets you to act so unlike yourself that you know that they are the one".
I smiled and I looked at Evie who is smiling at her girlfriend.
Doubt was still creeping up in my brain, enough that I can't forget it and I tried ignoring it it the past, didn't work.
I then said softly.
"What if he doesn't feel the same way"?
Evie then said smiling.
"Y/n, Ben is crazy about you.
(I looked at her and she said.)
Haven't you noticed that when you draw he watches you like how Icarus watches to the Sun"?
I lightly nodded, I always thought Ben was just fascinated by my talent.
I never actually seen how he looked at me while I drawed or painted.
I was often to foucesed on putting the image I created my head onto paper or canvas, that I only notice Ben's surprise at the finsihed result.
I then said to mal and the girls.
"If you guys forgot, Icarus flew to close and the heat from the sun melted the wax that molded the feathers into the wings Icruas father made for him and he fell.
(I rubbed my hands, a subconsious habit I do when I'm thinking while walking down memory lane. The pieces I done for Evie and Mal in the past and present time. I could remember the tiny knicks of pain in my fingers and palms from holding the wooden paint brushes to tight for a long period of time. And how the paint iched my skin when I persisted in paint dispite the pain.)
And, I pay more attention to putting the image I created in my brain onto canvas or paper.
All I know is that Ben was always there and it inspires me to create my best".
Mal smiles and Evie says standing up.
"Trust us Y/n, he loves you.
Now you want to see the dress?
(I nodded and then she said).
Then cover your eyes for me okay".
I nodded and did what she asked.
Without having to see, Evie went to the wardrobe she found at Ross.
A cherry rose red, she fet it was perfect but asked if I could touch it up to match her personality. So I carefully carved birds into the sides with dears, rabits and a few details to repersent her and her mother. Then painted the carving with a splash of mica powder to make the whole wardrobe shiney.
She then pulled out the dress and said after she was infront of me again.
"Okay Y/n, open them".