Prince Ben x reader part 1

(Y/n's intro)

When your world is turned upside down and Topsy Turvy, it feels like your head is no longer attached to your body.
When the woman I thought was my mom told me she originally planned to baby napped me to get back at my birth mother, but she didn't have the heart to do it for that reason when she saw me in my crib.

I thought I was going to puke from all the spinning going on in my head and hopefully thought I probably wouldn't go throw it again.
lot of thinks began to make alot of unsense.
Sorry wonderland speak for making sense.
Even the craziness can become to much for someone who was raised by the queen of hearts.

(Y/n's pov)

Whether is was little innocent me that first began to turn her blackened heart red with love, or when she arrived with me on the isle of the lost, I don't think I would of became the woman I am.
Then again I probably knew she baby napped me when I didn't have the angry outburst she was once famous for when she once lived in wonderland.

Mal and Evie were helping me bring my things to auradin prep and I couldn't help but feel the spinning in my head again.
I was standing by my window and i thought about the memories i made here.

Mal's mom and mine were the queens of the isle along with Evies mother's once the whole uninvited to evies birthday turned out to be a misunderstanding.
Come to think about it if i didn't ask my mom where mal was at the party, evie would of been banished with her mom.

(Flash back)
The party was in full swing, but I was looking all over for my best friend Mal.
I started to feel sad and i went over to where my mother and step dad were along with my step brother Harry.
Mom who noticed asked bending down to match my short height.
"Honey what's wrong"?
I then said.
"I can't find her mommy".
Hook having heared this said as he searched the crowed for Malficent with his eyes.
"The evil queen said she sent those blasted birds to Malficent and Hades place a head of time last week.
I don't see them".
Mom then said wiping away my tears.
"Don't worry honey, why don't we go by and fetch them hu"?
I nodded and mom said picking me up as the evil queen came by with a small box in hand.
"We'll be right back Queenie.
I think somthing must be holding Malficent up".
The evil queen waved her hand and said smiling.
"You know how Malficent gets since she got into painting.
Probably bussy teaching mal.
(The evil queen handed me a box woth little holes in it and said.)
But let me give y/n this before you go".
There was a scuffle and i heared it, a cat.
I then said seeing the littlest kitty in the world.
"Oh a kitten thank you miss queen".
The evil queen blushed and said.
"Your very welcom dear".

I then said as i picked her up.
"Ill call you talia tammerance".
She meowed and mother began her walked while carrying me and talia to Malficent castle.