5

The club is smoky and dark inside

The club is smoky and dark inside. The strobing lights make it hard to see anyone in the darkness. I'm surprised the bartenders can produce drinks in such scarce visibility—props to them! I'd break everything if that were me up there. The dance floor is massive, and the bar station covers the entire circumference.

There are at least ten workers shaking drinks. The place is jammed with partiers who form a pit in the middle of the floor. The trap music booms and rattles the walls, and giant speakers line the ceiling. As we pass down into the pit, I admire how straightforward the women are.

I spot a few who basically have sex with clothes on. Full-on hump and thrust right in public. How can they be so wild without there being something more behind it? Their sensual expressions and moans entice me.

Oh, I'm being dumb. It's obviously for pleasure, the same thing I get from sexting. But typing is nowhere near that explicit...nor does it bring heavenly lust.

Jessica gets us a round of drinks; she's the designated orderer. Lil sways to the music and curves her body and hips. Her serious expression cracks me up. I join her in the belly dance, starting at our hips on up. My body seamlessly imitates a sexy snake, shifting fluidly as if I have no bones.

I sense Brad's eyes on me. I peer at him and call him over with my finger. I want to play a little and get the same sensation those other women are getting. It'd be nice to know what that feels like.

"Dance with me." I waver my body before him, going closer than I planned. There are only a few inches between us. I work my hips and swing my hair. I spin around in front of him. Will he get the hint that I want some touching? My hands move upwards and reach back to wring around his neck.

Brad holds me by the waist. Oh! I respond to his hot breaths beating down on my neck and his lips on my ear. "Is this okay?"

"Yeah," I sigh at the feel of his palm squeezing my hips. My skin electrifies and tingles. My downstairs stirs awake and throbs up a fire. When he kisses my neck, I lean my head back and sigh softly.

Every cell in my body is set ablaze. And that shuddering feeling I had before maximizes. My gut heats like a furnace; this shocks me so much that I stumble into him. I feel Brad's bulge on the lining of my ass. I gasp and close my eyes. My sighs are louder now. He trails his hands up my dress and stops below my breasts.

Brad nibbles at my ear while clutching the skin under my boobs. All the spicy euphoria, on top of his breathing on my neck, makes me quiver all over. Every part of me is sensitive, as if I have no skin. As if my veins are exposed. His dick hardens against my ass. I tremble again, expecting more to come. It doesn't. Why isn't he moving it around?? "Can you move it around?" I ask breathlessly.

"Are you sure?"

"I am...but it's just for fun. No sex."

"Alright." His large hands slide to my abdomen. My blood boils where his hands rest. I huff and swallow. Brad presses me against him and drifts his waist forward. I breathe longingly. My eyes roll to the back of my head. Oh my! I stiffen; this only adds more pressure to where his dick is. I gently rock into him. A shrill moan escapes my lips. My mouth waters. So, this is what it feels like? What the hell does it feel like with clothes off?!