37

"That's not the full night; she's lying!" Lil sits on my bed with crossed arms

"That's not the full night; she's lying!" Lil sits on my bed with crossed arms. "Let's tickle it out of her."  

"Yeah, what she said!" Jess battle cries.

"It is! We had peach clobber; then we flew back here."

"And?" Mom takes a seat on my bed. "No goodnight kiss?"

"No." I sulk. "He's getting even for all my rejections. So, no kissing."

"You bruised him, that's why."

Lil rolls her eyes. "Fuck that; just plant one on him without warning."

I flash my teeth. "I'm going to his island this weekend." They all scream. I cover my face and squeal.

"For how long?!!" Jess bellows.

"I don't know."

"Stay forever; make him fall for you if he hasn't already. Have your dream wedding and give me grandchildren!"

"That's where it's heading. Once he realizes why you have that shine. It's lock and key." My bestie nods like a badass.

"Whoa, guys, press the brakes. I'm not letting him know I'm a virgin."

"Why not?"

"Mom... the last time I told a guy, everything got rushed. I don't want that happening with Jace."

"He's restrained enough to handle it. He brought up fucking and didn't do it. Jace values you." Lil advises.

Jess jerks her chin up and down. "Yep, plus he's too professional; he looks strict."

"I don't know."

"Dear, I honestly think Jace will propose if you tell him. Isn't this what you've been waiting for? Something serious? His money is a huge perk too." She smirks.

"He's night and day compared to your ex. All we're saying is go for it. Jace isn't Brad. He's been waiting this long. Why wouldn't he do the same for a honeymoon? Maddy, your wedding would be insane!"

"$84 billion is 12% of $700 billion. You could have it on the damn moon!" Jess exclaims.

"Let's just see how the island goes before getting carried away." I think they're giving Jace too much credit. He's gonna want sex once he knows I'm untapped. Or do I need to draw back my stereotyping? Will Jace react as I've always thought my fiancé would? Patient and understanding? He did say he wants more than sex and that he can endure anything. He's all about willpower. 

"Do what you think is right." My mom ends the discussion.

"I will." I glimpse at Lil. "That's the first time I ever heard you talk about a wedding. Usually, it's me." I use the topic to secretly inform Jess about the marriage dilemma.

"That's because you're more obsessed over it. I'm not."

"Why not?"

She shrugs. "Probably because I don't see it happening."