10

At home, I take a hot bubble bath and sulk

At home, I take a hot bubble bath and sulk. I left work in a bad mood; I was grouchy, the same as Lil. We parted ways like two venomous snakes. I'm the one who has the right to be angry, not her.

Yes, Jace was gorgeous and easy to talk to, but that doesn't mean he's not a whore like all hot guys are. He admitted to being a heartbreaker and flirted with me as if he did it every day. Which he most definitely does. He has done that a dozen times, maybe hundreds. I'd like to know if there's a body count for him online.

I scoop my phone off the flat ledge of the tub and type:

HOW MANY WOMEN HAS JACE HARRISON DATED?

A long google page shows. I click on the first article. There's a slideshow; the caption above it reads:

The 33 WOMEN SEEN IN INTIMATE LOCATIONS WITH J.H THROUGH THE LAST FOUR YEARS.

I swipe through the photos, finding that he dates all kinds of women. Hot foreigners, models, actresses, business owners. All of them have better shapes than me and are unbelievably hot. I'm actually a downgrade.

I don't have big hips, a super tiny waist, a bubble ass, or a glamorous life. I'm just a bartender. I don't even consider it a career. It's a job. I'm nothing to brag about...the only upper hand I have on those dazzling women is that I'm a virgin. They'd probably laugh at that flex. For all I know, Jace will be a part of the laughter.

I set my phone back down and sputter my lips like a tiny engine. Why am I even searching this? I must be bored. I need chocolate. Usually, I emotional eat. I'm on a diet, so my mini fridge has no sweets. I could call for room service.

When I get out of the tub, I have a chocolate cake, vanilla ice cream, and extra fudge sent to my room. I turn on the tv and find something action-packed to watch. No way am I looking at a romance movie. I don't want to be that pathetic. Fast and Furious is my choice. I up the volume and check my Tinder. Uh oh, I forgot about Brad. He probably unmatched with me. Surprisingly, his profile is still active in my collection.

BRAD: Did it?

My bad...unless you liked it? 😉

Did you enjoy the feel?

ME: Sorry, I meant to get back to you and, yes, to all three 😜

I add a scoop of ice cream over the cake and dowse it with fudge. When I put it into my mouth and taste the flavors, my tastebuds spark. I swear tiny bolts of lightning are attacking my jaws. "GOD, I MISSED THIS!" I exclaim and stuff my mouth.

BRAD: You gave me a boner.

ME: What?

BRAD: My dick stood up.