48

My hand is a speed demon for the next three days

My hand is a speed demon for the next three days. I ruined countless pairs of underwear. I trash new pair after new pair and wash up in the shower at least five times daily. I avoid Jace by being incognito. I found the perfect spot on the raft outside my room. I hide when he patrols the rooms in search of me. The furniture is so grand; my body is well hidden.

Jace: Where are you? He usually calls after texting.

My phone is on silent. His calls are dropped immediately with one click. I text: 😈 To poke at him...and to also let him know I'm alive. I'm guessing he never comes out here. He lives in his office, so that makes sense.

On the fourth day, Jace decides to give me some payback. As I lay on the floating raft taking in the sun in a bikini, the speakers tap on. I watch the large devices that line the outer ceiling. Hmm...it must be one banging pool party with those. I listen, hearing shuffling noises. It must be a malfunction. I drink lemonade from a skinny glass with an umbrella.

Smack smack smack!! The drink goes down the wrong pipe. I cough and sit up. Smack smack smack!! I know that sound!

NO...OH MY GOD!

The squishy, lubed sound effect makes me stand. His fapping dick defeats me. The noises from his mouth are barbaric, full of relief and excitement. He hammers the foreskin of his penis. "Where are you?" Jace moans.

I lay back down. My hand goes into my underwear. I lift it up high, high enough to stretch my panties, then punch my palm down. I repeat this. The thumping of his dick is music to my ears. Jace's croaky moans inspire mine to match. We wail, whacking our meat with vengeance. I'm a zombie by the fifth bout. Jace is still going, having no problem plopping semen onto the mic.

I limply go on, willing myself to fight through the tiredness. I fry under the sun, sweating bullets. My panties are full of jelly that spills out the sides. I sluggishly glide my arm back and forth. One last bullet of wetness defeats me. Everything goes black.

I wake when the sun is down and stumble inside to the kitchen. I down a bottled water as if I've just left the desert. "Oh, man!" I wipe my forehead and check my phone.

Jace: I need you 😫

Me: 😏💍 I choose a green apple and peanut butter to snack on for energy.

Jace: I hear you in the kitchen.

Oh, shit!" I gather my treat and race into the wine cellar, using my phone screen as a light source. I go to the back of the aisles and hide behind a shelf. The sound of his shoes on the wood floor makes me cover my mouth.

"Madi, come on, stop this!" He fusses. "I take it back. I don't doubt you anymore. Now come out." I turn to stone when he enters the winery. "You have to be in here; you didn't go the other way." I snorkel quietly. Okay, this is the best hide and seek ever! Jace steps down the aisle. Oh, fuck! He heard me. I have to run. "Madi?"