13

Brad and I end up spending the rest of the week going out to dinner and seeing movies

Brad and I end up spending the rest of the week going out to dinner and seeing movies. Romantic ones, of course. We hold hands a lot too. I allow him to kiss my forehead and cheek. Although, he prefers smooching my hand like a period drama suitor. I find out just how geeky he is. Brad has a Samurai sword and shelves full of collectible action figures.

This was discovered through FaceTime. I would like to visit his place, but my gutter mind can't be trusted. Somehow, we'd end up on the bed, and I'd take advantage of him. The closest we get to sharing a bed is falling asleep over the phone. It takes a lot of willpower to not repeat our last hot phone session. It's strictly talking until we nod off. The mornings are so sugary. Brad sends me messages:

Good morning gorgeous goddess 😊❤️

How'd you sleep, sweety?

Rise and shine hot stuff 🤤🥵❤️

I hope your day is as fine as you are 😉😍😍

I chuckle and wrinkle my nose every time I read his texts. The most profound butterflies I ever had seize my stomach every time I think about him...and see him. Brad drives me to work to spend more time with me. I feel he doesn't like that I work 12 hours. It's a lot of strain on the relationship. We only have a few hours alone; then I have to get rest. My workdays start at 8am and end at 7pm, meaning I have to be sleep at least by 11pm.

Today, we listen to catchy tunes on his radio and eat ice cream. The sun is red hot and melts the cream down the sides of the cones. I lick and suck on mine as fast as possible. No one wants soggy ice cream. I can tell that Brad is turned on by my mouth actions. His jaw flexes, and his chest heaves every time my lips make wet noises. I swear it's not done intentionally. At a red light, he scoops a glob of cream and dabs it right on my nose. "Nooo!" I chortle. "Why did you do that?"

"You know why." His toffee eyes fall on my lips. I lick my tongue around them in a circle. Brad swings over to kiss the ice cream on my nose. He's hesitant to do the same to my mouth. His lips hover over my cupid's bow.

I'm stunned...and don't know why I'm not saying no. A horn blares behind us; the light is green now. Good...I'm saved. Brad smooches my nose one last time and returns to driving. When his Nissan rolls up to the giant gates of the country club, I remove my seatbelt and get out. I walk to his window to peck at his nose. "See you later."

"Bye, sweety."

The gates open after I type in a code. There's a long walkway leading to the front doors. I don't mind hiking it. I enjoy getting a tour of the land...while burning some calories. The super green, manicured grounds are always a blessing to witness. It's the closest I'm ever going to get to a vacation spot. I savor the nature, trees and the landscaped golf courses. As soon as I step into the grand lobby, Lily is waiting for the new scoop on my boo. "You guys kiss yet?"