11

I wake to the sound of snoring

I wake to the sound of snoring. My phone is against my chest and is still on the call. The time reads 6 hours when I hold it up. I snicker at Brad as he snores deeply. I hang up and roll out of bed. I pull off my bottoms and my cum-crusted underwear and go to the tub to run a bath.

That was fun...I usually don't get off like that. That was my first audible jerk-off. I think I'm spoiled now...especially by the noise of fapping skin.

I add my lavender body wash into the tub and lather it into the water for bubbles. Once it's high enough, I step into lukewarm water and unhook a sponge from the wall. What happened to me hitting the reset button?? I want to go slow, but my sex drive shouts go! Why? I scrub my chest, neck, and underarms, then go down to my stomach.

I sink my upper half lower into the water and move the sponge down. I shut my eyes when the rough texture scrapes my lips down there. Where is this sudden burst of naughtiness coming from? I never masturbate this much. I'm a horn ball...and it's my doing. I started this filthy fest. I will have to pump the brakes and date.

I can't be this racy if I want marriage. I feel like Brad is safe to date. He's nice enough to consider. I can picture us settling down. I wonder what Lil will think of this. Speaking of her, I need to make up with my bestie. I may have been too mean. I was slobbering over the guy nonstop. She didn't have to steal his shit, though. That can still get her fired. She risked losing her job for me. I can't deny that.

I find Lily typing on her phone at the lockers. She doesn't even glance up at me, although she knows it's me coming her way. No one else uses the lockers but us. The other workers have their phones clipped on their pants and hang their bags on a rack. Lily slings her crossbody bag inside. I open my locker and put away my phone. I'd get distracted if it was on me while I was working.

"Can we talk?" I gaze over at her. Lily says nothing. "Look, I didn't mean it...you're not selfish. A basket case, yeah, but not selfish." She sends a message, powers off her phone, and tosses it into her bag. I deliberately close my locker at the same time she closes hers. "See, we're so in sync." Lil hides a laugh; her tugging mouth gives that away. "Twin powers." I do the raise the roof dance. She looks to the ceiling and inverts her lips to fight off the urge to laugh. "Sex twins." She hackles like a hyena. "Got you!"

"Shut up!"

"No...I win. Now you have to talk to me."

My friend faces me. "Fine, what is it?"

"I'm thinking about dating Brad."

Her eyes enlarge. "What?!"

"Yeah, I like him."

"No, you like how he feels; there's a difference."

"No, I actually like him. Yeah, we started out too fast, but I think that's a perk. Right?"