Chapter 1 : Paths crossed

- You are reading - Entangled Fate : Falling For The Superstar

TRAILER :

Everything is based on complete imagination. Please do not copy or repost. Won't hesitate to report if copied! Thank you!!

THE CHAPTERS GET LONGER AND BETTER LATER.....THE STARTING MAY BE A LIL WEIRD. BUT I PROMISE IT GETS BETTER! : )

Happy reading munchkins!!!

INAYA POV :

"I told you Alina you better be on time!" I shouted at my one and only cousin and my bestfriend  who has never heard the word 'punctuality'.

"I am sorry sis, last night I lost the track of time and binged watched the whole series-"

"Bro no wonder you were scolded so much at home." I said and with that we both hurried to take the cab.

Hey, I am Inaya, a 20 year old girl studying Economics in DU and am here with my cousin cum best friend Alina who is currently pursuing her medicine degree in the National Medical School.

We made a plan to visit the best restaurant in Delhi The Imperial Space, since it was giving an offer for the holiday season. The offer was valid for lunch only and as my dear bestie doesn't know what 'time' is, it made us super late.

"Bhaiya please turn on some music" Alina spoke up asking the driver to play some songs still putting the lip tint on her lips.

As soon as the driver turned on the radio we both almost jumped up.

"Bro it's ROCK4 ‼"

"Even Indian radio stations are playing ROCK4 nowadays... wow bro I'm so glad!" I couldn't hide my wide grin.

One more important thing about us is that we both are obsessed with the boy band ROCK4 just like any other youngster of our time, they are as famous as hell; almost every girl has a crush on any one member of the four. The American based boyband, which is consisted of four members - Edward, Aspen, Zev and Ethan, is ruling the world right now making every girl's heart warm about the dream of at least attending a concert of them.

Well, I like all of them but can't disagree the fact that Zev holds a special place in my heart, only that explains all pictures of him I have pasted both in my diary and the walls of my room. Also, Zev-

"Bro you are already blushing!" Alina slightly smirked looking at me while putting the lip tint back into her bag, "My mood has elevated to Mount Everest's level now."

"I'm not blushing. And yes, your imaginary husband's voice is making your mood good huh?" I teased my dear friend who has a huge crush on the youngest member of the group, Ethan.

"As he always does." We high fived and then our eyes travelled to the driver's super confused face.

"Well umm how far is it still?" I tried to remind myself that we are outside of our home and we must behave ourselves else people might think we are lunatics, which we are, to be very honest!

Tracing me out of my thoughts Alina said, "I heard they make the best dahi kebab and paneer tikkas in that restaurant."