Chapter 7 : Meeting you again

Third Person POV :

Inaya slapped on Alina's shoulder, "Shut up Alina."

Zev

-"Uh Are you there?"

Inaya

-"Yes ..sure tomorrow CityWalk Mall at 10 am?"

Zev

-"Yeah sure"

-"Done then."

-"See you tomorrow!"

Zev put his phone back on the table that stood beside his bed and looked at Ethan.

"Did you solve the matter?" He asked Ethan who just entered the room after having a long argument with someone over the phone. "Yep almost!" he said and took a potato chip out of the packet that was left half-eaten on the table in Zev's chamber.

"I think you should tell her everything." Zev said picking up a cigarette leaning backwards more to get a comfortable posture.

"Samantha's hard to handle you know." Ethan said. "Anyways, what about the beauties?"

"They're gonna accompany us tomorrow as well." Zev said Ethan seemed to be lost for a moment. He is gonna meet that girl tomorrow again? He doesn't know yet but there was something special about her. What was her name? Alina right.

"Well that's not a bad idea at all. They know the city well and it's better to rely on them than any other guide or whatever." He replied.

Zev kept on looking at him all the while. Umm...what's the matter. He was about to say that he caught him several times stealing glances at Alina but remained quiet for the moment. He made a neutral face and said, "Yes, Now get out of here. I need to get some sleep. I'm tired!!"

"Bro umm.... at first tell me why you were looking at umm what was that beauty's name..In-Ina-"

"Inaya. And please stop calling her with these weird names."

"Beauty isn't a weird name . OH I get it, you are being possessive. I see. You loverboy." He winked.

"What's that? Shut up!"

"Huh fine. Goodnight... BYE!!" Ethan almost jumped off the chair and headed towards his room mumbling some song. He closed the door and Zev got up on his bed and reached for the lamp that was the last thing to turn off. He pressed the switch and turned it off letting the room get engulfed in darkness.
.

.

.

Next morning Alina woke up first and looked at the clock, finding it was 6 a.m. We woke up really fast today, thought she.

"OMG look who's excited to meet Ethan today. I never knew your husband can be this effective to wake you up so early" said Inaya because she was the only one always to wake up early in the morning till the date.

Alina narrowed her eyes on her and said, "He has a girlfriend sis!"

"Ahhh who said that bro? She might be some other girl you never know."

Alina tried to ignore the topic and said, "Let's talk about you my love...Ahem so what were you telling? Ahh husband it is...Ummm so who were the ones stealing glances yesterday huh? Who was blushing huh?"

With that Inaya blushed real hard.

"Shut up and let's get ready."

.