Chapter 36 : Forever

A/N- You can listen to the song above while reading!

INAYA POV :

"Cheers"

All of us put our glasses together making a sharp sound reverberating in our ears.

We sat back on our respective positions on the large mattress covering the sands beneath it, by the sea side. Ethan even gathered some woods God knows from where, making a small fireplace giving off a total aesthetic vibe.

It was the first day of December and the cool breeze blowing from the sea made the atmosphere even more cold.

After the long day and before we set off tomorrow, the evening was kinda a little celebration.

I gulped down the soda and held the glass on my lap. Al took the bottle and leaned forward to pour some more in it.

"I'm so proud of you my sister!" She spoke up loudly holding her glass upwards.

"Why sister?" I chuckled seeing her.

"For the amazing video message for ROCK4 fans" she took a sip, "You can be a political leader..lol. Wait, you need to compete in the coming elections."

"Yes only if you become my PA." I said emptying my glass again.

"Gladly" she chuckled, "And thanks for making Zev my JIJU! God I waited for this day fucking so much!!" She got up from her seat and hugged me, then looking at Zev she spoke up again,

"The Zev Everett is my official brother-in-law now!! OH MY!!"

"Oh yes, I remember... What is Jiju Inaya?" Ethan asked suddenly becoming so serious as if he's gonna gather some wonderful piece of knowledge knowing the meaning.

"It's Brother-in-law" Zev answered making three pairs of eyes widen at him.

"How do you know?" Ethan asked being amused.

"These girls say it so much so I just... umm.. googled it." He said with a little shyness.

"AH I get it now" Ethan said smirking at Alina.

I quite didn't understand the reason but the scene was worth teasing her later.

I saw Zev winking at me as if to say, See-I-know-Hindi-well.

"Am I supposed to breathe normally seeing my crush winking at me?" I finished one more glass.

"He's not your crush anymore baby, he's you boyfriend." Al spoke up which made me cough choking on the soda.

Did I just say that aloud?

I glanced up at Zev just to find him smirking back. Quickly looking down at my lap, I brought my knees closer to me and wrapped my hands around to find a safer position to hide my blushing face.